Hello from MD/Wash DC Area

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bladeiai

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello All,

I joined recently and have been lurking around so I thought I would say hi. I found my way here after I picked up my first HT figure (iron man mk2). I'm actually more of an alien series fan but am just starting to collect.

I am completely in awe of some of the collections on here!

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Cool man, welcome to the boards. I used to live in the Rockville, MD area. Loved it and sorry I had to leave.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

I lived in Gaithersburg up until last year and we currently live in Germantown and it really is a great area.

I have a question I hope someone can help me with (this is probably the wrong place to ask, and if it is I'm sorry!)...

I received my palisades alien warrior statue yesterday and I feel that the paint is a little weak on it and was wondering... does repainting a statue like this (assuming it's a good paint job of course) decrease or increase the value?

Thanks!

** Oh and I just read the stuff you are supposed to post about yourself so here goes...
I'm mostly just into movies and tech (computers and gadgets). I am a jewelry designer for a living. My eBay ID is bladeiai (very original I know). I'm interested in collecting movie memorabilia, statues and figrures related to movies (particularly sci fi and aliens/pred).

...and I enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic dinners, and ball room dancing...

Last edited:
Back