Medicom's R2 and 3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Check it out:

Finally a RAH C3PO & R2D2!!!!
20090620_e42cbc492d263fd063daQQ8wS7.jpg

20090620_58fe056a326503766854jqsmqX.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58241

Zomg!! SS!! :lol nah, the 3-p0 looks crappy kinda..but, so is the pic though
R2 looks great but, might be too small to display with SS lol.

do you guys think medicom makes more or less units than per figure than ssc? because if medicom can make these then SSC really has no excuse anymore.

do you guys think medicom makes more or less units than per figure than ssc? because if medicom can make these then SSC really has no excuse anymore.

Just because it's released doesn't mean that it'll be great... I'd rather SSC takes their time and delivers something stellar rather than a rush job just for the sake of appeasing fans-- that'll just tear it apart like the Vader dome. :lol:monkey1:lol

Sideshow dragged their feet now will lose out on some sales of these figures because people will get the medicom...im tempted but I still hold little hope SSC will get these out soon.

Copied from the other thread:

R2-D2 doesn't look bad but something is a bit off. I wonder if he'll be to scale to the Sideshow figs.

Anyone think there is a chance that SSC will show 3PO and R2 now? It seems that Star Wars figs always get made by 2 companies at the same time.

Just because it's released doesn't mean that it'll be great... I'd rather SSC takes their time and delivers something stellar rather than a rush job just for the sake of appeasing fans-- that'll just tear it apart like the Vader dome. :lol:monkey1:lol

well I agree with that to some respect but ssc just seems like once again beat to the punch by medicom.

Sideshow dragged their feet now will lose out on some sales of these figures because people will get the medicom...im tempted but I still hold little hope SSC will get these out soon.

Nope. people like me will wait for the SS versions made by Hot Toys, that will light up.

i'll wait too...but you have to admit that it was cooler when SSC shot first in regards to ANH Han than having to wait and see Medi-fans get theirs like with clones, TIE Pilot, Sandtrooper, Royal Guard, Yoda, Jawa etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enough with the name calling prog. Some of us are fans of both, and that kind of talk is immature at best...And i really take offense to be labeled like that. (I mean do you see people around here saying "sideshow sissy's" or some other stupid name? I don't! Even at medi-world i don't. Be the bigger person! TWO pages into a medi thread and already name callin already god damn man!)

Anyways if these don't light up i can't see myself getting them unless i get a super good deal. (^^^^s gotta light up these days)

Last edited:

Nope. What you'll find is that you'll pick these up on the cheap when Sideshow release theirs - just like with the Clone troopers.

This will be like the Troopers way back when where Medicom releases them and it'll be quite some times until SSC catches back up. I will probably buy the Artoo because I love the character but just to display at work or on my desk in my office and not actually with my collection.

Back