• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gentle Giant SDCC Boba Fett Concept Mini Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
I cannot believe I'm going to request this. I gave up on Gentle Giant long ago, but I do want this piece. If anyone still has a premier guild membership and does not want the Boba Fett Concept Mini Bust, I would appreciate the assist. These go on sale June 22 on the GG website for premier guild members only.

PM me if you can help. Thanks. :D

what's the deal with Fett? one needs to be a member to get him? does this include the busts available at SDCC? any idea of pricing?

what's the deal with Fett? one needs to be a member to get him? does this include the busts available at SDCC? any idea of pricing?

I'm not sure what the edition size will be, but yes, you must be a member to preorder him on the 22nd, then if any are left after members order, they will be made available to non members. The price is $65, which probably includes the CA tax vendors must charge at SDCC. The purchase will also be charged immediately upon ordering. Any remainders will be available at the show, probably on Sunday.

Just want to be sure I get one...

Last ditch effort. These are going up for order at 10 AM PST today, and thats in about ten minutes. Anybody with a GG Premier Guild account willing to order me one? Please?

:D

Last ditch effort. These are going up for order at 10 AM PST today, and thats in about ten minutes. Anybody with a GG Premier Guild account willing to order me one? Please?

:D

Aren't you going to SDCC on Sunday? You should be able to get one.

Yes, I am, and honestly I'm not sweating the piece too much. I didn't think these would be available to anyone outside of the GG Premier Guild, just because I like it so much. I ditched all of my GG stuff a couple of years ago after seeing the way they treat customers both online and during the convention circuit.

But this Boba, he would just display very nicely with my Art of Ralph McQuarrie book! Hope I can get one, and they do go on sale to the general public next week too.

only a guess, but with that edition size, this economy... and the absolute enormous amount of great products out there, snagging one shouldn't be too hard.

Can't order this now that I'm not going to be able to attend SDCC, and I'm a big Boba Fett fan--but I don't think this will be impossible to get down the road.

Sorry to hear that, Tom.

As much as I love McQuarrie's concept work, I don't collect GG busts anymore. And I sold all the ones I used to own. I would love to see a 12" figure from Sideshow.

Well, that wasn't hard. Easily ordered today, and everything is available too. Gone are the days of trying to get a Gentle Giant convention exclusive, I guess! Sales must be terrible for them, since they pushed up the presales by almost a week for non Premier Guild members. I probably should not have ordered this (plus I added in a Dumbledore too) but I wanted this Boba for sure.

Lock her up! :D

Back