Jessica Rabbit Statue by Electric Tiki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Three different versions.

Pink is exclusive with an ES of 150 (in low quantity now)

pinkjessica.jpg

Blue is another exclusive with TBD ES (also low quantity alert)

bluejessica.jpg

Green is the regular.

greenjessica.jpg

Too many exclusives?

I was hoping more for the traditional sparkling dress where she is singing, not this roller coaster early concept version.

Weelll, I still like it, I ordered the pink, I always wanted a statue of her just waiting for a new one to be released.

I like the sculpt but the paint doesn't look up to par on these, particularly the face .... yes, she has a face. :angelsmil

funny. I searched for "Jessica" in title too for any existing threads and only saw the bust thread.

pink is down to just 5.

Edit: now I'm confused. The low quantity alert is gone and it would seem there are at least 100+ available of the pink version.

Last edited:
i like these! i think the pink1 is the best tho.

also, does any1 know if the other large jessica sculpted figure is still avaible anywhere?? im not sure who made it, but i saw it on sale in a gift/art shop at disney studios (formly mgm) when i when i went to orlando last yr. it was rather tall and was about $115 dollars ithink. she had the pink sparkly dress on.

i wish id bought it at the time now.at the time i thought icudnt get it home, then i thought afterwards i could have goti t and jst posted it to my home address.

You probably saw the one from their Big Figure line. I have seen it at the parks and Downtown Disney as well.

ah right, yeah that must be the 1. it was pretty bigi n size and it was on sale in 1 of the shops that sold prints and stills from the films,. wish id bought it. any1 got a link to any where ucan still purchase it?? it might be a yr or 2 b4 i get bck to orlando

Back