GG Trash Compactor bookends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
Even thought I don't collect GG anymore, every once in a while they do put out some cool looking stuff I like. The price on the other hand...

I saw these in their email earlier.

I don't collect GG either, but I have to admit this is pretty cool, I'm kinda tempted.

That design is all F'd up.

The second image is how it should look, with the two halves of the escape hatch meeting in the middle. However, to utilize them as actual bookends, you'd have to display them as in the first image, with the two halves of the door completely seperate and apart from each other.

Other than that:banghead, it's a nice piece.

Who's the girl in white? :confused:

:lol

It's pretty obvious...

Dodgeball.jpg

That design is all F'd up.

The second image is how it should look, with the two halves of the escape hatch meeting in the middle. However, to utilize them as actual bookends, you'd have to display them as in the first image, with the two halves of the door completely seperate and apart from each other.

Other than that:banghead, it's a nice piece.

They probably do this because they don't have the license to make dios, so if they call it a "bookend" it gets around the issue. Sort of like how there are busts out there that are actually "banks".

For GG, I think it's pretty decent. Yeah, this needs to be displayed as a dio.

Never would pay retail for this, but for $160 or under, AND it's such an iconic moment, I will be considering it....

My problem is finding room to put it.

Anyone else bothered by the fact that the dianoga should already be gone by the time the walls start closing in? :lol Oh well, it's artistic license. I get it.

I like it, but probably not for $200. Maybe if it gets a lot cheaper.

Anyone else bothered by the fact that the dianoga should already be gone by the time the walls start closing in? :lol Oh well, it's artistic license. I get it.

I like it, but probably not for $200. Maybe if it gets a lot cheaper.

Nah. The interpretation is fine with me. In fact, the inaccuracies actually make this one a tad more interesting to me. I wish the likenesses and paint aps were a bit tighter. Price is way too high.

Back