SW: Republic Commando "DELTA SQUAD" . . . will Sideshow produce the squad in 1:6?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
SW: Republic Commando "DELTA SQUAD" . . . will Sideshow produce the squad in 1:6?

I apologize if this question/thread was posted previously (i.e. I'm new here).

Will Sideshow produce SW: REPUBLIC COMMANDO "DELTA SQUAD" in 1:6 either individually or as limited/special edition box set with all four members in the same manner as they did with the Endor rebel troopers?

Re: SW: Republic Commando "DELTA SQUAD" . . . will Sideshow produce the squad in 1:6?

I want them too, all of them, but I'd prefer Omega first! :p

Re: SW: Republic Commando "DELTA SQUAD" . . . will Sideshow produce the squad in 1:6?

That would be awesome! 4 armored figures would be a pretty expensive set though.

if they could produce this set with the same quality seen in the 212th Clone, i would buy it in a heartbeat...

No way in hell will this happen. "Republic Commando" was a much more popular game than "The Force Unleashed." Sideshow was roped into developing a single figure from that game, and I think we can all look forward to seeing the Stormtrooper Commander up for second chance, gift card eligibility, and going for cheap on eBay. (I'm getting mine from Sideshow, because I dug the game, and I want to support them for taking that risk.)

With that in mind, I can't think of any scenario in which Sideshow would sink the time, capital and risk into producing four figures from a game that was released an entire generation of platforms ago. No way. :(

I'm with Monk. Three years ago, I would have been all over these.

Sideshow may do it but GG already has...

Last edited:

perhaps with the future novel, and possible video game, we will see the evolution of the squad in figure form... Imperial Commandos.

GG just announced they are doing Delta Squad in mini-bust form but you have to jump thru hoops around the world to get them.

eventually but they have better non eu choices first...

GG just announced they are doing Delta Squad in mini-bust form but you have to jump thru hoops around the world to get them.

Classic Gentle Giant. First set of busts in years that anyone would give a damn about, and they're localized exclusives.

I will celebrate the day they officially go under as a collectibles company. Shouldn't be too long.

^^^^! are they pulling a "clone commanders"? didn't they get enough venom from collectors the first time around?

I cant believe that they are doing this again I want the clone commandos but gosh this is going to suck. I cant believe there doing this again.

I know this is not constructive or mature but f_ _ _ Gentle Giant and their crappy non existent customer service. Oh and they treat their fanbase like whores. IMO of course.

I know this is not constructive or mature but f_ _ _ Gentle Giant and their crappy non existent customer service. Oh and they treat their fanbase like whores. IMO of course.

C'mon man, tell us how you really feel :lol

Back