JV news- TWO NEW LOTR FINE ART PRINTS COMING SOON!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I was just given permission to post two new pieces I plan to have available as fine art prints.

The first one, "Galadriel's Blessing" has never seen the light of day. This piece is unused and will make it's first showing here on this forum! This lithograph is sized at 18 x 24 inches, limited to 750 pieces worldwide. Comes signed and numbered with Certificate of Authenticity.
$ 95 each

GaladrielandFrodo.jpg

The second one, "Terror over Osgiliath" was used for the "Toybiz" Fellbeast toy packaging some years ago, as well as making an appearance in the Topps art cards. This lithograph is sized at 18 x 24 inches, limited to 750 pieces worldwide. Comes signed and numbered with Certificate of Authenticity.
$95 each

Fellbeast.jpg

I hope to have these new additions to my little "Lord of the Rings line" available by the SDCC! Thanks for looking, and I hope you enjoy these new images.

Beautiful pieces! I'd love to see more fine art prints like this. Will you ever be able to branch out and do other characters like Indy? I love your sketch cards.

Anyways, great work as always.

Beautiful pieces! I'd love to see more fine art prints like this. Will you ever be able to branch out and do other characters like Indy? I love your sketch cards.

Anyways, great work as always.

Thanks Choopie.

Indy? No- not unless ACME archives commissions me to create an Indy piece. They hold the license. With LOTR, I have the license to create a line like these, which makes getting it done a lot easier.

I'm thinking of creating a line of pieces including the baddies as well as the good-guys. Most of these new pieces will more than likely be character- themed layouts, like for example a "Sauron theme " or "Arwen and Aragorn".

We'll have to see.

JV

Bringing an extra $190 to the Con, I esp LOOOOVE the Galadriel! :rock

would it be possible for a deal on the trilogy pack thing and these two?
im so impressed by your work, truly stunning

I think I will get the Terror over Osgiliath. That looks sweet! Would love to see something involving the Balrog. :rock

I think I will get the Terror over Osgiliath. That looks sweet! Would love to see something involving the Balrog. :rock

Balrog? Yes.I intend to create one especially with the Balrog as the central theme.

As far as a deal, you can get the bundle trilogy for sure. If you add these two in, you'll always get free shipping in the USA, or if outside the USA,you can combine all the items and get a nice break on the shipping.

As far as SDCC, I plan to have them there if possible, but I will also be selling these through my store too :D

JV

Balrog? Yes.I intend to create one especially with the Balrog as the central theme.

As far as a deal, you can get the bundle trilogy for sure. If you add these two in, you'll always get free shipping in the USA, or if outside the USA,you can combine all the items and get a nice break on the shipping.

As far as SDCC, I plan to have them there if possible, but I will also be selling these through my store too :D

JV

When when when?? :wacky:wacky:wacky

When?:lol

Jerry this may nor may not mean too much to you but in the never-ending struggle of my collectibles seeping into the house (they are supposed to stay in my display room), my wife initiated the Galadriel print being in our bedroom! :love

:lol

I'd love to see the Aragorn & Arwen theme but I think the one I'd love to see the most is Eowyn standing in the wind outside of the golden hall. I loved that shot in the movie.

So how can we order one of these and when?

Jerry this may nor may not mean too much to you but in the never-ending struggle of my collectibles seeping into the house (they are supposed to stay in my display room), my wife initiated the Galadriel print being in our bedroom! :love

:lol

HA HA! That's awesome!:D I'll keep you posted on the date these go up! Stay tuned.

JV

Oh, the LOTR TRILOGY bundle price will be :

CE $380

LE $240

roughly 15% off plus you save shipping all three out of the USA at once.

Not looking...not looking.:D

Great work as always JV and whilst i would love to have them esp Galadriel putting the hard word on Frodo(doesnt she know he bats for the other side-as if):lol i will wait otherwise no money,no room,end of marriage,ends up on street.....you know how it goes.:lol :D

Would love to grab an Aragorn-Arwen for me and my better half though so look forward to that one and many more.;)

JV

Could we be talking a Bridge of Khazadum litho?...........:D

lotrgalvelky200311715374510285.jpg

Back