Happy Birthday Jen!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I almost forgot that my birthday is not the only day upon which more than one Kurgan was unleashed...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST AWESOME SHE-KURGAN. SHE WHO GAVE ME A FULL SIZE LOTHLORIEN CLOAK FOR $5!!!!!!!!​

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Happy Birthday! :fest

HappyBirthdayMan3.jpg

HBD to the hottest chick to ever grace a toy message board !!!!

Jen, i'll never forget the day you came onto this board and I took you under my wing ( My real intents however were to sleep with you)...Its no coincidence that our birthday is on the same day !!! You were my best apprentice and one hell of a sexy girl....But what stand's out of you, is your ability to be all woman in a man's world....You have a lot of grace and a smile that any freak would melt for.... I 'm not ashame to tell the world I have masturbate a lot thinking of you.... You are the best and you deserve the best !!! Thats why you hang out with Kurgans.

Last edited:
HBD to the hottest chick to ever grace a toy message board !!!!

Jen, i'll never forget the day you came onto this board and i took you under my wing ( my real intents however were to sleep with you)...its no coincidence that our birthday is on the same day !!! You were my best apprentice and one hell of a sexy girl....but what stand's out of you, is your ability to be all woman in a man's world....you have lot of grace and a smile that any freak would melt for.... I 'm not ashame to tell the world i have masturbate a lot thinking of you.... You are the best and you deserve the best !!! Thats why you hang out with Kurgans.

You know the best part is that he probably typed this while counseling a wayward French Canadian youth.:lol:lol:lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE BEST KURGAN'S TO EVER GRACE THIS FORUM. AS SHAI PUT IT, THIS BLACK KURGAN ROSE IS BEAUTIFUL, GRACEFUL AND DEADLY. SHE'S BEEN A GREAT FRIEND, AND A FELLOW WARRIOR FOR THE KAUSE. AND HER HUGS ARE FAAAANTASTIC. :D

JEN, YOU ARE AMAZING... THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU ARE, AND EVERYTHING YOU DO. YOU ROCK FOR MORE REASONS THAN I CAN REALLY LIST HERE, I'M HONORED TO KNOW YOU.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

attachment.php

THE SEKOND WOMEN WARRIOR OF THE KRUSADE, KURJEN!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BADDEST B^TCH ON THE BOARD!!!!

:ROCK :ROCK :ROCK :ROCK :ROCK :ROCK

Gifking1.gif

Gifking1.gif

Gifking1.gif
Gifking1.gif
Gifking1.gif
Gifking1.gif

Gifking1.gif

Gifking1.gif

Gifking1.gif

Gifking1.gif

BOW BEFORE THE GREAT KURJEN YOUR UNWORTHY PIGS!!!!

Back