SS Snake Eyes Question: What is the best replacement body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a seller on Ebay who sells parted out Snake Eyes and he usually uses the Medicom RAH superhero body to model the lycra shirt. It looks really good on the Medicom body if you are going for a muscular look for Snake Eyes.
I know the Medicom body would need some modifications at the neck, wrists and ankles besides to fact that you would need to find a nude superhero body since Medicom doesn't sell them separate but with a little time and effort a Medicom body would probably make a nice Snake Eyes custom.
Just food for thought.

There is a seller on Ebay who sells parted out Snake Eyes and he usually uses the Medicom RAH superhero body to model the lycra shirt. It looks really good on the Medicom body if you are going for a muscular look for Snake Eyes.
I know the Medicom body would need some modifications at the neck, wrists and ankles besides to fact that you would need to find a nude superhero body since Medicom doesn't sell them separate but with a little time and effort a Medicom body would probably make a nice Snake Eyes custom.
Just food for thought.

That body isn't worth the $$$ you'd end up paying for it, to then have to turn around and do all the modifications (which may very well end up breaking it) needed to port the pieces over. You can grab a HT muscle body on ebaY for considerably less and it does the same thing, but you'd sacrifice poseability for durability which is a fair trade considering Medi's notorious fracture rate. This is why the ST1 is the best option, it's the best of both worlds.

Last edited:
Put a sweater on him until a better Pro is available.

snake_2.jpg

:lecture

...or at the very least until a Saturday body comes along.

Saturday toys body.

And anyone that sticks SE on a medicom body needs to be banished. Way to scawny, even their so called "massive".

Has anyone tried the "slim shoulder" Truetype on Snakes? I'm tempted to pick one up, as Hot Toys' has spoiled me and I want a better Snake-eyes. Swapping out his Uzi for Cobra Commander's MP7 was a good start.

Back