eFX Stormtrooper helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
eFX Stormtrooper helmet :stormtroo :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/hrSdBMd6X3k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/hrSdBMd6X3k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

* Each helmet is wearable with a fully lined and padded interior with a see-through, tinted bubble lens
* Comes with a custom display stand, numbered plaque and certificate of authenticity
* Digitally scanned from an original Stormtrooper helmet actually used in the filming of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
* Accurate reproduction of the Hero version including asymmetric geometry, bubble lenses and paint scheme
* Limited Edition of 500 pieces worldwide

2e209df.jpg

Last edited:
Nice helmet, and thats a real rare item, Hero version right?.

I thought we had one of these threads for this bucket already?

Anyway.....a chance to repost my images.

Stormie002.jpg

Stormie003.jpg

Stormie004.jpg

Stormie006.jpg

Stormie007.jpg

One Green, One Black Lens

Stormie009.jpg

Green:
Stormie010.jpg

Black:
Stormie011.jpg

Insides:
Stormie013.jpg

lol..500 made..read the post.

Master Replicas made a symetrical "stunt" version that was mass produced for the UK and some made for the US i think, its around $150 i think and its a nice helmet.

MR also made this identical helmet I can't remember the Production run (1500?) but the run was cut short. EFX followed up to finish the run Thankfully (it's a fantastic piece!)

Differences in Master Replicas (eFX) Stormtrooper 1:1 helmet:

MR/eFX Limited Edition Helmet: (eFX is exactly like this one but just 500 made)

Suggest Retail Price: $399
Version: "Hero"
Edition Size: 2,500 (only 1,048 made by MR and 500 by eFX)
Geometry: Asymmetrical (screen accurate)
Lens: Bubble Lens (Green and Grey)*
Material: Hand Laid Fiberglass
Interior: Fully lined and padded
Plaque: Yes
Stand: Yes

Collector's Edition Helmet:

Suggested Retail Price: $119
Version: "Stunt"
Edition Size: Open Edition
Geometry: Symmetrical (idealized)
Lends: Flat-Green
Material: Injection molded ABS
Interior: PU Foam Pad on Crown
Plaque: No
Stand: No

More info about this helmet:

https://web.ukonline.co.uk/bingo275/efx_stormtrooper_helmet.htm

I also got the MR CE helmet and it is great on its own, had a custom plaque made for it and stand.

2cp2vl1.jpg

Last edited:
Ive got the MR CE helmet, i still need to make the stand and print out the plaque wording.

You can use this towel holder for the stand:

29debzr.jpg

As for the plaque here is my custom version for the CE:

2l8dh5v.jpg

I also got a plaque signed by Richard Bonehill (Stormtrooper):

sest1v.jpg

Panther96 can make you any kind of plaque that you need. Original Master Replicas plaque holders you can get here.

Point is..he is showing off his Stormtrooper helmet, click the link to his video of it..geez man.

Correct me if I'm wrong. He never said, check out my helmet, or anything of the sort. He posted the specs we all read, a photo, and a link to a cheesy video of the helmet with bad music.

Excuse me if I'm not a mind reader.

Correct me if I'm wrong. He never said, check out my helmet, or anything of the sort. He posted the specs we all read, a photo, and a link to a cheesy video of the helmet with bad music.

Excuse me if I'm not a mind reader.

I totally ignored your first reply for a good reason, but now I guess you'd better leave before you make fool of yourself. ;) I checked out the threads you started over time on SSF and there are some way worse than this one. Some people see only bad things, whining all day long criticism being their way of life - sick of this. Don't like this thread, please leave, no one invited you here especially

Back