Have You Received This Week's Newsletter?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have You Received This Week's Newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 31 43.7%
  • No

Votes: 40 56.3%

• Total voters

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
I know there's two other threads, but I thought it'd be fun to have a poll because I'm guessing there are currently 90% who haven't received this week's newsletter.

For me, the newsletter is officially two days late. That's a first. :sick

I'VE FINALLY RECEIVED IT ON SUNDAY AT 18:30 PM EASTERN TIME....SO THERE IS STILL HOPE.....

Yes and no...

I voted yes because I received it at my main email address, but I haven't received it at my secondary address so I could also vote no. I'm sure Sideshow will work out the issues tomorrow.

nothing here either 9:15pm.

Though I'm sure it will be here at 4 in the morning =)

Thank you comcast..... :banghead

nada as of after 9 pm EST -- have checked that it isn't in spam folder, checked newsletter settings on sideshow's site, all to no avail -- glad to see i'm not alone -- hope it gets resolved soon. fighting back panic at the moment :)

Just got it, I believe this is a new 'slow' records, can't remember ever having to wait on it till monday.

Very nice too that it states that newslettersubscribers will get a 2 hour 'priority' window to preorder a certained piece soon, when it takes them 15 times as long to get all the emails out :banghead

Back