A GREAT Interpretation of Beach Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blu Falcon

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is NOT mine, but I just had to share another incredible Golgo-013 Joe bash with you all.

The entire series can be seen here...

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118738

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

Last edited:
Re: This IS the Definitive Beach Head

Beach head has more intense eyes than this.

the 2nd one posted is the best

They all look good. Mando's reminds me more of the original figure than the other two though.

All are great, my preference would be for the 2nd one as he's a bit more intense looking... and the weathering adds a lot.

Mando's probably the most fun as its very much in the original style... I'd love to see a huge group shot of his figures :rock

Nice customs but I think in 1/6 scale Beach Head will look better with a sculpted mask like SSC did with Storm Shadow.

With the exeption of the ugly pants, I think it looks really good. I dont get why people say it doesnt look like Beach head. Sure its not classic BH, but neither is SS SE or CC. I think he was going for this look.
653569259831.jpg

With that said. I think Mando's is better. Closer to the original.

Last edited:

With the exeption of the ugly pants, I think it looks really good. I dont get why people say it doesnt look like Beach head. Sure its not classic BH, but neither is SS SE or CC. I think he was going for this look.
653569259831.jpg

With that said. I think Mando's is better. Closer to the original.

By that rational, just about every Spetsnaz soldier in an M21 Assault Vest and an OD balaclava would be Beachhead. There's a certain authenticity that Mando captured in his custom, that's severely lacking here. Besides, being a good ol' boy, I seriously doubt Beachhead would be caught dead in flecktarn. :lol

Back