Real life "Final Destination"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember a similar story after the viginia tech shootings.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/12891611/detail.html

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. -- A Virginia Tech freshman who returned home with his family after last week's campus massacre was killed in a car crash, his father confirmed Sunday.

Jeff Santodomingo Soriano, 18, died from his injuries Friday in a Norfolk, Va., hospital after he was pulled from the wreckage of his burning vehicle, police said.

Enrique Soriano, speaking by telephone from his home in Chesapeake, Va., said he picked up his son in the days after the April 16 shootings at Virginia Tech. He said his son was studying to be an engineer.

Jeff Soriano's vehicle flipped several times and struck a tree, investigators said.

Family members who witnessed the accident told WTKR TV that Soriano was speeding and racing another car when the accident happened. They said the person he was racing fled the scene after the accident.

Rob Waring said he heard the crash from his office and found Soriano unconscious inside the burning car. After helping pull the young man out of the car, Waring said, he talked to a relative of Soriano.

"That's when I found out he was a Tech undergrad who had just gotten home, so that sort of brought this terrible week into focus for me," said Waring, who attended Virginia Tech in the 1970s.

Friends of Soriano posted condolences on his MySpace page after hearing the news.

I just came to the other topics section to see if this was posted already. Freaky indeed!!! Oh, and Final Destination 4 (The Final Destination) will be in theaters later this summer, in real 3-D ---->3d glasses:cool:

We can add DJ AM to the list after surviving the Plane Crash and now being found dead.

what a bunch of crock!....Seth Macfarlane was supposed to be in Flight 11 and he's not dead!...................yet, I guess.:monkey3

*knocks on wood profusely*

Back