The A-Team Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.newsarama.com/film/060909-A-Team.html

Bradley Cooper looks to be a good choice for the Faceman.

And I like Liam Neeson, but not sure if has the right mannerisms to pull of Hannibal.

BA is going to be tuff to cast. That role is Mr T. Just being a muscled black guy won't work.

Woody Harrelson was rumored as being Murdock, that would be a good choice.

Agreed about casting BA. He wasn't really a character, just Mr. T being Mr. T.

I doubt he would've done it anyway, but I think George Clooney is the perfect actor for Hannibal. Just the right mix of charming, serious and smarmy.

https://www.newsarama.com/film/060909-A-Team.html

Bradley Cooper looks to be a good choice for the Faceman.

And I like Liam Neeson, but not sure if has the right mannerisms to pull of Hannibal.

BA is going to be tuff to cast. That role is Mr T. Just being a muscled black guy won't work.

Woody Harrelson was rumored as being Murdock, that would be a good choice.

Bradley Cooper wants Common to be B.A.

Neeson is an interesting choice, I agree with you on Clooney though.

But with the studio & script steering away from "the G-rated action with occasional slapstick moments of the original television series" and towards something "closer to Ocean’s Eleven and Mission Impossible", his role (and the other characters) may be geared for a more realistic military action movie (which Clooney could have done too).

I like the idea of Sam Rockwell as Murdock.

That's not a bad idea at all :)

He could be a good Murdock... Just look at how he played Zaphod In The Hitchhikers Guide, not a completely sane character either and he did a great job at that IMO.

Bradley Cooper for face is a good choice! He was awesome in The Hangover! :rock

Michael Clark Duncan as BA Baracus would work for me especially if someone as tall as Liam Neeson is playing Hannibal Smith.
Wasn't Jim Carey once rumored for Mad Dog Murdock?
I think Clooney would be a good choice for Faceman, I mean, he can be funny and a ladies man.
Maybe Jaimie Bamber from BSG since Dirk Benedict was from the original BSG...

After seeing Taken, I can see Neeson in a role like this.

Sam Rockwell would be a perfect choice--but it's the B.A. casting that will make or break this movie.

What about Tom 'Tiny' Lister jr as BA
10409-27939.gif

Back