Ray Park/Darth Maul Rules

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am working with :maulRay Park/Darth Maul:maul on HEROES today, and all I need to say is how professional and awesome this guy is. A very personable gent.

:maul:maul:maul:maul:maul:maul

christianbale150.jpg

GOOD FOR YOOOOOOOOUUUU!!!

:lol

Its always awesome to here some clebrities are decent people in real life. Glad to hear Park is one of them.

Has Robert Knepper (T-bag from Prison Break) shown up yet?

Ray Park is definitely the man! I remember the first time I met him at Celebration III. He asked me where I was from and I told him I was born in Taiwan. Then he spoke to me in Mandarin. That totally took me by surprise! Apparently there are a bunch of Star Wars fans in Taiwan as well cause they have conventions there that he goes to.:lol

Sadly, I've yet to meet Ray, he came to a local comic show but I had to be out of state for a family function :banghead, but I do hope to meet him some day, I have to :lol, but I've always heard nothing but nice things. I've seen him doing lightsaber demos with little kids at tradeshows. He's not a huge star, but still, he seems very down to earth and really happy and grateful for every chance he has and the support of fans.

Now if GL hadn't been a prick and killed him off so soon in the prequels :lol

me & my nephew met him at dragon con in 06' and he was one of the nicest & coolest people i've ever met. he was signing autographs and took the time to chat as long as you wanted to. we spoke for a good 15 minutes about lots of things, it was just kind of idol chit chat but just shows you he has a real appreciation for fans. very down to earth & humble. and great with kids, i saw him battle with several youngsters weilding light sabers..........RAY PARK DOES RULE...:lecture

I volunteered at C3 and worked the line at his signing table for a bit...he really is a gentleman and really enjoys interacting with the fans...

I might actually have to tune into "Heroes" next season just to check out what he's doing...

Gonna meet the guy in Wizard World Philly in a week! :banana
Does anyone know if/what the dude charges for his sig?

christianbale150.jpg

GOOD FOR YOOOOOOOOUUUU!!!

:lol

That freakin' cracked me up!!! :D

Has Robert Knepper (T-bag from Prison Break) shown up yet?

Hey, 'munch, I was an extra on Prison Break and I got to
be T-Bag's stand-in and I can say without a shadow of
a doubt that Robert Knepper was a very cool guy! I was
walking some of his scenes while the camera crew was
adjusting for the scene and he walked up and shook my
hand and said, "Hi, I'm Robert." I was frozen for a second
while my brain was screaming, "OHMYGODT-BAG!!!" :D
He was a great guy though and would joke with you and
not brood or be all serious all day.

I've had the privilege to meet Ray Park twice
(at Comic Conventions) and he's been awesome
both times. Him playing Snake Eyes is the only
good thing the G.I. Joe movie has going for it. ;)

Is he going to be a regular on the show or a guest?

I think he's going to be one of the regulars until otherwise scripted. When I go to set again and if he's filming, I'll hook you up with something if I can.

He may not be a huge star by Hollywood standards, but he is a class act and just enjoys himself on the shoot. I talked to him for hours about Star Wars and such, he has a lot to say, he told me that Lucas has over 6 hours of footage he has never released that has Maul kicking more ass.

Last edited:
I talked to him for hours about Star Wars and such, he has a lot to say, he told me that Lucas has over 6 hours of footage he has never released that has Maul kicking more ass.

I quess we will never get to see any of this footage. I really dig all Mr. Lucas created, but I hate how he let the Darth Maul die so early in the Prequels. *sigh* Its a shame ...

BTW ... I never met Ray Park, but I hope I will some day ...

Hey, 'munch, I was an extra on Prison Break and I got to
be T-Bag's stand-in and I can say without a shadow of
a doubt that Robert Knepper was a very cool guy! I was
walking some of his scenes while the camera crew was
adjusting for the scene and he walked up and shook my
hand and said, "Hi, I'm Robert." I was frozen for a second
while my brain was screaming, "OHMYGODT-BAG!!!" :D
He was a great guy though and would joke with you and
not brood or be all serious all day.

That is really cool. He seemed like a nice guy on the behind the scenes features on prison break. Which is really funny since he is the creepiest guy on the show. :lol

Back