• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

General Grievous 1:1 Bust - Wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A-1188

Super Freak
Reaction score
I got a friend, he asked me if anyone in this forum is willing to sell a Sideshow General Grievous 1:1 Bust. If there's anyone, please let me know.

Thanks.

You really think it's more worth it to order direct from sideshow? How much will it cost to ship to Europe any idea?

You really think it's more worth it to order direct from sideshow? How much will it cost to ship to Europe any idea?

I just think it's worth it because you will have the security of returning it or exchanging in the event that it arrives damaged. Plus you get the reward points :cool:

Not sure how much it would cost to ship internationally, but I know they have a EU warehouse? It's worth looking into :D I have this one and it's AWESOME!!!!!! :chew

Back