Any Guesses on SS Anakin's Accessories?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutant Enemy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So what is your guess for accessories?

-Lightsaber (is a given)
-Jedi communicator (we've seen the picture)
-several different hand sculpts like Luke

I think the robot hand is a possiblility. Maybe a Sidious Hologram or the necklace he gives Padme.

how about his "master" when he was a young and slave. The green bug that flew around, dont no his name but he would make a cool exclusive.

Monster said:
how about his "master" when he was a young and slave. The green bug that flew around, dont no his name but he would make a cool exclusive.

Watto?

I doubt we'd get an entire character as an accessory.

If the communicator isn't the exclusive, I haven't any clue as to what the actual exclusive could be! I'm wracking my brain trying to think of all the things Anakin interacted with in Ep II and III.

The most logical exclusive to me is to pull a "006." Extra head with sith eyes and angry grimace.

I think the communicator is the exclusive, it fits the pattern set by Luke's skiff blaster.

I'm sure he'll have a lightsaber, robe and probably a switchable robot hand. That alone would be worth 5 extra hands.

I'm pretty sure this is strictly an EpIII Anakin. I wouldn't expect any accessories found in TPM or ATOC.

I'd rather see the robot arm just be part of the regular figure with a real slip on glove instead of being an extra accessory.

-Jedi Temple Assault robe
-lightsaber (lit)
-lightsaber (unlit)
-swappable robot hand
-4 hands(like Luke)
-Dooku's saber

-exclusive commlink

I included Dooku's saber because it would be relatively inexpensive(owing to it being reused later on) and it's about as important to this version of Anakin as the bone was to Jedi Luke. Also some people might want to display him holding both sabers, and Dooku somewhere else holding his own.

-lightsaber
-black robe
-communicator
-extra hand

SPECIAL:
The evil (drunk) Sith eyes
would go very well with the black robe.

that... or
chargrilled Anakin head, an introduction to a 12" Vader

I'd rather see the robot arm just be part of the regular figure with a real slip on glove instead of being an extra accessory.

A 1/6 scale real glove that looks right over a 1/6 robot arm? I have a lot of confidence in SSC, but that's a pretty tall order.

I'd rather have it pop on and off and have a sturdy regular hand for the gloved look. I'd be more comfortable posing him like that.

Bum said:
SPECIAL:
The evil (drunk) Sith eyes
would go very well with the black robe.

:mwaha

I think you're right Dave, interchangable hands would be better than a glove slipping on over the robotic hand, the glove was pretty bulky and might make it difficult to hold a lightsaber. I would like to see a changeable head or something with the sith eyes, I think it'd make a great exclusive, but as I said in a different thread, I think people would go nuts if they miss it. I'm not crazy about the heat sensitve sith eyes because you would ahve to have one of the other mostly and couldn't display as you wish. Anyone have an idea how likely it would be to see that exclusive or not? Of course it create the dilemma, display with sith eyes or without. :D

Customikey said:
The most logical exclusive to me is to pull a "006." Extra head with sith eyes and angry grimace.

A SECOND HEAD!!! Now that would be cool!!!

Mark D

A hand in the form of a Force Choke hold.

I can't really think of anything that would be a accessory or exlusive to him in sith, at least his Jedi self as this figure represents.

Back