Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just because I thought it was funny, I'll post here my little "arrival" images :lol

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

E.jpg

Lord Vader...rissseee.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

As soon as I have pictures of HIM, I will :)

Dude, I'm a little misty eyed, this thing is incredible, EVERY bit worth everyone's wait, and he has the tightest joints of any new Sideshow body, Hot Toys TT quality tightness. The dome looks great, those few photos where it was a question mark are a false perception. This thing is every bit worth the wait we've all endured since the start of the line. Another big thing that was a point of worry for many, myself included, the cape very nicely drapes over the fronts of his shoulders leaving just a gap to show the middle of his chest armor and his breathing box.

I can't even bring myself to photo him just yet, I need a few moments to savor this.

Last edited:
:horror................i cant view pics........:monkey2.....:banghead

damn, gotta wait til im home i guess...:cool:

I've just been looking at the shot of the face again and I don't want to be the first to come out with any negative comments , so I won't because I don't have any ! :lol This is bloody awesome !

Congrats on winning the competition, well deserved.

Some more pics would be most appreciated.

I added my quote from the other thread about my first thoughts into the first post.

And Paul, I'm sure your comment is the widow's peak, I'm sure that's LFL though.

No, I'm really VERY pleased with what I've seen . No criticisms from me. I mean this is DARTH VADER for chrissakes ! I'm really over the moon with that one shot. Can't wait to see this in the flesh.

Patience guys, I just have the first full reveal image to make before I unleash :lol, but I want it to be the most special image it can be, and when you see it, I think you'll agree.

Holy crap! Judging by the Kenobi pic, Vader may be too tall for a Detolf shelf! Wow!

Back