I got my newsletter did you???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesseawilson

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, did you?

Thanks for the link to set up my newsletter password. I just did it as well as reset my settings for the type of newsletter I wish to recieve.

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
Well, did you?

Thanks for the link to set up my newsletter password. I just did it as well as reset my settings for the type of newsletter I wish to recieve.

Jesse

Great!! Glad to know that it's working properly :p Now, just make 100% sure that the email address you have listed in your online user account (the account you use to place your orders) is EXACTLY the same - which is key to the way priority pre-ordering will work, as it will cross-check the email addresses before allowing the order!

This is also going to be cool, because the way we have it planned is that you'll be able to log-in to this Newsletter account and read your newsletter as soon as you have seen (on the boards or on the Sideshow site) that it has gone out - without having to wait for it to hit your inbox!

:duff

Last edited:
SideshowDusty said:
Great!! Glad to know that it's working properly :p Now, just make 100% sure that the email address you have listed in your online user account (the account you use to place your orders) is EXACTLY the same - which is key to the way priority pre-ordering will work, as it will cross-check the email addresses before allowing the order!

:duff

Dusty, what if you receive the newsletter at more than one email address? Will that cause any issues?

I would immagine that whichever email add you have on your ordering account would need to be the one that you sign in the newsletter page with.

So pick your email add that gets it the earliest and set your ordering account to that add.

Jesse

lcummins said:
Dusty, what if you receive the newsletter at more than one email address? Will that cause any issues?

Not that I can foresee. Just make sure and log-in to the Newsletter account with the email address that matches the one in your user-account on the day of the priority pre-order, if you want to participate in it.

Make sure, once you creat your password, to login to the 12/9/05 newsletter. It has more info there than the regular newsletter.

Dusty- Thanks for all of these changes! This is going to make it easier for a lot of us, and remove the stress of waiting for the newsletter to get through the ISPs. I am trying to think of another company that listens to their customers the way you guys do! Sideshow certainly didn't need to make these changes to bring in more business--Anakin would sell out even if they kept the same system in place. However, they ARE making changes--for no other reason than to take care of their loyal customers and keep us all happy. It's good to know that Sideshow is really listening to us!
:clap :clap :clap

I got my email. I created my password.

But I'm still a little unsure how this is going to work. Will there be a link on the main page the morning of the 16th that you click to preorder Anakin, then you log in to buy him?

It seems to me that you would log in, go to the newsletter and follow the link provided.

I've been having no problems with my newsletter but i did not get one this week and there was a Marvel announcement. I hope i get it next week when the sculpt is up for order.

Bullseye said:
I've been having no problems with my newsletter but i did not get one this week and there was a Marvel announcement. I hope i get it next week when the sculpt is up for order.

Don't worry Bulls. They're just much later than usual. Yours should still show up.

Back