1/1 Christopher Reeve WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyC

Super Freak
Reaction score
getting closer to the look and feel I want.
This will be getting scanned for the miniatures with real clothes , leather boots etc.
debating if I want have 1/2 scale or 1/3rd
half scale would match the ironman from Sideshow .
the life size body is close to completion as well.
since he is 6 foot 4 I chose to have him looking down slightly he will also be in a very slight landing pose. done in a museum style very relaxed.
IMG_75493-1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_75502.jpg
[/IMG]

That head looks great - can't wait to see the pose.

I'm all for 1/3 scale on the Reeve - that's just because I have some other 1/3 scale with the Cinemaquettes.

Absolutely beautiful! Christopher Reeve was one extremely handsome man.

That first pic is creepy because it looks like he got disemboweled, especially with the darker clay underneath! :lol

But it looks amazing so far. I'm not a big Superman fan, but I am a Christopher Reeve fan. He truely was a superman :rock

Amazing Reeve sculpt! I would definitely pick one up in most any scale if you were to make more for sale.

Just watched Superman the other day and its eerie how you hasve managed to caprture the kindness in this complexion.

Hey Guys Thanks for the compliments, this has always been the very most difficult sculpt,
Venky glad you picked up on that, I stressed hard to get that feeling from him. extreamly difficult to say the least.

now after he is done on to Bruce Lee for Hollywood collectables.
he will be another very important piece.
again Thanks guys and gals.

Back