No newsletter yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viking28

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am really really surprised by no newsletter yet, no word from the affiliates on anything yet....................... I need my newsletter Friday just isn't Friday without it!:google :google :google

Dusty replied in the Star Wars section that it hasn't been sent out yet. They were also updating Sideshow' site or something earlier today so I'm sure they're quite busy today.

Last edited:
Jesseawilson, you're avatar is distracting me and I mean that in a good way ;) Can some one please tell me what are we talking about?

Eric

TO THE FIRSTS TO RECEIVE NEWSLETTER : PLEASE SEND LINKS OF NEW STAR WARS STUFF INFORMATION IN THIS THREAD....

Dusty, Dusty, Dusty! :rock However, I didn't know you had an axe so I will tread lightly from now on. :D

Newsletter members usually receive a "Priority Pre-ordering" opportunity before the general public!

Interesting, is this something new or is it just the way it has always been done?

We have always been given the link in the newsletter before it went on the site, but now it will be more secure becuase you will have to log onto your newsletter account to order it. Prevents the massive bandwagon rush when it gets posted on the internet.

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
So where do current newsletter subscribers go to create this password?

Jesse

There will be a link to set-up your password contained within the newsletter which is about to be sent out. Sorry for the confusion - all I can say is read your newsletter closely and if you have questions post them here :) :duff

Hopefully with this this new system newsletter subscribers will actually get first crack at the exclusives, unlike the old system where SS let every affiliate from here to eternity post links to the exclusives. :rolleyes: :horse

The new newsletter sounds great!!:D :banana

yeah...but what if I receive my newsletter on saturdays ?????..please someone explain....

Shaihulud said:
yeah...but what if I receive my newsletter on saturdays ?????..please someone explain....

You can still log in and buy it as soon as it is available.

Jesse

Shaihulud said:

The way I'm reading this is that you don't even have to receive the newsletter at all to order. Everyone will have access to it online at the exact same time. The only catch is that you must register to view the newsletter online via the instructions contained in this week's newsletter.

Back