General Grievous blog!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viking28

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pretty cool!!!
"Holding up the weight of Grievous’ four arms, lightsabers, chest and head takes strength. While most of the Premium Format figures have polystone body parts, many of General Grievous’ parts are actually cast in metal. These images show some sample castings, which we use to test the fit of the assembly and the durability for shipping."

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?p=551

ohhhhhhhhhh Man :horror I see those pics and my heart just star pounding The SS Grievous is my most Anticipated Statue ever..........I want it so Bad It will Be Incredible the Best of the star wars 1/4 P/F to date or anounced......................:banana

Simply phenomenal !!!!!!!! Glad I have ordered the exclusive version....

Oh no! I didn't think much of this character in the film (he didn't seem to do much and the died quite easily) but after seeing these pictures... I want one! :D

PsychoCenobite :cool:

PsychoCenobite said:
Oh no! I didn't think much of this character in the film (he didn't seem to do much and the died quite easily) but after seeing these pictures... I want one! :D

PsychoCenobite :cool:
As a Character he wasen't really Used as in the Clone Wars Animation Series but........As a Design It Is Simply Amazing:google .........That why I have my Exclusive on order................:naughty

Inside General Grievous’ chest, you’ll find a complete set of vital organs. These guts are cast in a semi-transparent material, then painted to reproduce that life-like visceral coloring. The organs are then cast inside the transparent green casing, and assembled into the figure’s upper body.

OMFG!!!!!!!!! PLEASE LET IT COME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesse

I saw this guy at SDCC and he has a drool factor of 10 out of 10.
I literally stared at him for 20mins.

Martin is a master sculpter and this is everything you should expect.

Mostly because of the Grievous and the Predator maquette I spent almost two full days at the Sideshow booth.....

No exageration.

Jesse

I have to say that it's becoming clearer and clearer why he's so expensive. Very excited about this guy.

PsychoCenobite said:
Just put myself on the Waiting List for the exclusive... :banghead

PsychoCenobite :horror

Psycho, you will probably get it...a lot of people have and will cancelled it since he's expensive...I put my name on the wait list for the exclusive a month ago and got it on order 2 weeks ago....be patient.

Jesseawilson said:
Mostly because of the Grievous and the Predator maquette I spent almost two full days at the Sideshow booth.....

No exageration.

Jesse

Me too! These two are amazing. If it weren't for being at SDCC I probably would not have ordered GG, predator, and Darth Maul, because of the prices. But now I am doing everything possible to come up with the money since I have all 3 on order. :horror

Is SS Grievous still shipping on time?? The General needs to come home now! I rememeber at SDCC people who have never heard or seen Sideshow were specifically drawn in by Grievous and the Predator. Some did not ask questions til they laid there eyes on these two bad boys.

I wasn't sure if I was going to keep Grievous, since he was quite expensive and the character wasn't that amazing in the final film. However, upon seeing him at SDCC I decided that he was the most impressive Sideshow piece I had ever seen. I spent some time looking at everything Sideshow had on display, and came away feeling that Grievous was my favorite, and the one that I was most excited to get. I would advise anybody considering getting this piece to sign up for the exclusive wait list. (Gotta have the cape to really get the mixed media feel.)

The only question for me is do I keep the exlusive which is $450 or save probably at least $100 getting the regular version from retail? Is the cape worth $100 +/- to me!?!? I think so but I have a little bit more time to think about it.

Back