Custom Made Pillows for Jabba Throne......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JabbaFan

Freakzoid
Reaction score
yep, they're ready,...a few more to go, still, found a great piece of fabric yesterday, and my Mother is doing them,...they'll be more refined....;)

in the meantime, these also look gorgeous,...they give a bit
more "warmth" to the Throne env. ...

jabbapillows3.jpg

jabbapillows6.jpg

placed one under jabba himself,

jabbapillows5.jpg

and it now stands higher, and slightly leaning forward, his left arm elbow now sits on top of the throne back rest piece...

jabbapillows2.jpg

Salacious Crumb in his new pillow...

jabbapillows4.jpg

not sure why the jabba in the picture advertised by Sideshow has a different arm, which is by far the correct one, what they should have done, instead of the actual one,...oh well....heres pictures, if anybody interested, in these pillows, let me know,...take care,
thanks for your attention.

jabbapillows7.jpg

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
yeah....jabba rocks:rock...btw is that reptile skin??

If it isn't reptile skin, it's pretty close.

Reptile skin!?!?...yep, direct from tatooine......;)

Nan's curtains!?!....we'll pass them, the new fabric looks better....and more subtle,...

I'm glad you liked these, they do look great when you look at the whole throne env.
I'll get these organized, and let you know more details later,...
take care, guys, thank you ;)
rui

These look pretty impressive. Using real cloth pillows makes sense if you think about it. I might be interested in getting some, depending on the price.

fellas, just to keep you updated...the new pillows are stuffed, ;) and sown,...all its needed is for my mother to apply a small detail all around the pillows, they'll look great !
I'm thinking about offering 4 to 5 pillows, the soft large ones to be placed under jabba to make him seat higher, one for Salacious Crumb, and the rest to be displayed around him...this week I believe I'll have them done and will post photos....if you still like them, and still want them, then you'll just let me know ;)))
thank you for your interest.....
rui

Back