The next Star Wars 12" figure is...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
ANAKIN SKYWALKER!!!

[Anybody know what they're talking about here?

https://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/There_Is_Another_96176.asp

"Sideshow Collectibles is hours (hours!) away from revealing the second figure in their amazing 12” line. Keep your eyes to Rebelscum for all the info on this figure and find out how SSC plans on making it easier for you to secure what is bound to be another instant classic!"

Does "making it easier for you to secure" mean a larger edition size, or what?]

Last edited:
Han Solo? By secure it might be the new way to get to the newsletter by signing into the site.

tomandshell said:
Does "making it easier for you to secure" mean a larger edition size, or what?

I guess that means "be there is time!" You know what happened when SSC set the 12" Luke up for pre order, don't you? I think, SSC will either advice what collectors should do to get their hands on the new 12", or, they'll tell us to "sign up for the newsletter...". Would be a real banger if they had the guts to set the edition number for the exclusive version of this figure even tighter than for the Luke exclusive. Just for a laugh. After all, they are in complete control, aren't they? Revolution guaranteed!!!

Ok, if sideshow are reading this....we need a time frame when this will go up..........not the exact time eg. between 9am - 12 noon PST

This is only the announcement, right? The newsletter changes, passwords etc... should be coming this week in the newsletter, I hope.

Hopefully, all these changes will give us fanatics a little leg up on the screaming hordes ...:bounce

Polystoner said:
This is only the announcement, right? The newsletter changes, passwords etc... should be coming this week in the newsletter, I hope.

Hopefully, all these changes will give us fanatics a little leg up on the screaming hordes ...:bounce

dude......the screaming hordes ARE the newsletter members!! :D :D :D

I cannot wait for this announcement. :banana

It will be interesting to see how we get to preorder this one. Hopefully we get to today.

I doubt they're going to move away from the preview and then order a week later format, especially with the new newsletter process.

But I can't wait to see who it is. Perhaps it will be posted here before rebelscum, too...

Dear Sideshow,

I need advanced notice so I can take off work to order my toys. :wacky

Seriously though, in the words of Han Solo YAHOO!!!

tomandshell said:
I can't say for sure, but I have a feeling that the new figure announced today will be... Jesseawilson's avatar.

Actually, we're saving that one for the 1:1 bust line. :google

Actually, we're saving that one for the 1:1 bust line.

I think we already have quite a few people admiring her bust line, now that you mention it.

And I am hoping for either a Bib Fortuna of Skiff Guard Lando announcement today.

Back