SDCC 09 Panels

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Here is my opinion on some panels that will be there this year but has yet to be confirmed.....feel free to add stuff and/or opinions

Twilight Saga: New Moon & Eclipse
Nightmare On Elm Street Remake
Thor
Iron Man 2
Green Lantern (Live Action)
Green Lantern: First Flight (Premiere & Q&A)
James Cameron Avatar
TMNT (Celebrating 25 years and new live action film)
Transformers (Celebrating 25 Years)
Bones (Season 5)
Smallville (Season 9)
Supernatrual (Season 5)
Ghost Whisperer
Lie To Me (Season 2)
Fringe (Season 2)
Dollhouse (Season 2)
Rob Zombie's Halloween 2
Final Destination 4
Piranha 3-D
Saw 6

Why not just wait till the site puts up the official schedule? Until they do we won't know of any official details.

well the main point to this thread is to speculate......as I said it is my opinion these were panels I thought would be there this year

And you asked if there were any sites that may have information. Until the official site does I don't see how any other site could. Only the folks at SDCC know what the schedule will be.

There is always news/speculation of one or other celebrity/show/studio attending the Con. But as stated by others, ACTUAL official programming is withheld by the Con folks until about 1-2 weeks out. And even then, they don't necessarily tell us all of the celebrities attending. (sometimes, the celebrity or studio themselvs request no prior announcement -- even on the official programming guide.) Until then, we watch what the other media are saying and take it with a grain of salt, even speculate a bit, but not get concerned that the official Con site may not have the most up-to-date info at any particular moment.

I don't see any harm in speculating, because as was pointed out, we're gonna be waiting until probably around July 17th for the OFFICIAL news, and even then the 'official' news is never complete or completely accurate.

Nothing wrong with rumors, we've all heard the saying, 'a rumor is a premature fact.'

According to reports, there WILL be a panel, or at least a screening for Dollhouse. Says here: https://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/05/dollhouse-epitaph-one-to-screen-first.html that we will get to see the famous Episode 13 of Dollhouse at SDCC. If true, you'll probably have to get in line for than 6 hours in advance to get a seat. We tried to get in line for a midnight showing of Dr Horrible last year, at 6pm, and they weren't letting any more people in line.

Yeah Joss confirmed he was going this year.........so what are your thoughts on my list? I'm pretty sure that about 85% on there is going to happen. I went in 2007 and they had Watchmen which was a cool panel

I don't see any harm in speculating, because as was pointed out, we're gonna be waiting until probably around July 17th for the OFFICIAL news, and even then the 'official' news is never complete or completely accurate.

Nothing wrong with rumors, we've all heard the saying, 'a rumor is a premature fact.'

According to reports, there WILL be a panel, or at least a screening for Dollhouse. Says here: https://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/05/dollhouse-epitaph-one-to-screen-first.html that we will get to see the famous Episode 13 of Dollhouse at SDCC. If true, you'll probably have to get in line for than 6 hours in advance to get a seat. We tried to get in line for a midnight showing of Dr Horrible last year, at 6pm, and they weren't letting any more people in line.

Is Dollhouse good? I've been hearing mixed reviews...I dunno if I should get into it?

Back