Attakus Tie Pilot statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning piece!

About the head, yeah it's big... but it's meant to be.

tiepilot.jpg

Winged Shadows said:
Stunning piece!

About the head, yeah it's big... but it's meant to be.

..exactly, some people should see the movie again .. :wacky

very nice statue! may get this one..
..attakus makes some beautifull stuff!

I have to say, that the one on the pic has no
finished paint job.. ist just a proto-painting... :peace

It's been a while since I've seen ANH, but I didn't think the helmets looked THAT out of proportion to the body.

Yea they were, but it does catch you off guard, at first it looked a little odd to me too.

Tis sweet though, I really wich they would get with the program and make these in 1:6. I would easily own quite a few if that were the case.

Jesse

Ahhh! Yet another fine piece form Attakus. My Attakus Stormtrooper was begging for a companion... As for the size of the Tie Pilot's head, yes it is big, but actually, it ain't a head, it's a helmet. A helmet which must be big enough to cover a head. Yes, it's a big helmet, I know... but that's the way it should be (check ANH).
I sometimes wonder if the Helmet on the Attakus Vader 2 isn't a bit to small... Could a helmet of that size contain the head of a full grown man? Or was it deliberately designed a bit smaller, so it would look more in proportion with the body?

Tie-pilots have always been my favorite trooper so I will try to pick this one up. The whole piece is spot on and I can't wait till it is up for order.

Back