is a good price for..(BR Joker).

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ortiz344

Super Freak
Reaction score
bank robber joker 118 shipped?
Right now im thinking it is, advice please?

FYI, i got 2 dc jokers i love 1 displayed without coat , 1 with, is this a worthy and worthwhile upgrade or addition or should i save my dough?

Re: is a good price for...

I think its a very good price if he's complete... usually you get that kind of a price if the main head is missing.

supposedly mint in box,more than one available, im close to biting(would be my first 100+ hot toy purchase)

That's an excellent price. Go for it.

nevermind whay i said, pass, unless you plan on displaying him with the slicked back head. the heart of the BR joker fig is the "not included" head IMO

It's less than what I paid for mine, so I'd say that's a pretty good deal.

how can you tell if its the older version? Are you saying one version doesnt come with both heads?

how can you tell if its the older version? Are you saying one version doesnt come with both heads?

No, just someone took out one of the heads from the Bank Robber Joker and replaced it with hot toys first Joker head, which wasn' that great.

But you still get the smirking Joker head...and you can get a BR Joker head from eBay for like <$40.
Looks like a good deal to me. :D

That price is a little TOO good. You should reasonably expect to pay between $140 and $160 shipped. Anything less than that is either a scam, or there is a catch (i.e. the figure is missing the best sculpt, etc).

Caveat emptor. You get what you pay for. If it seems too good to be true ... etc., etc., etc. There are a hundred applicable cliches. Bottom line -- you're going to get burned.

SnakeDoc

Back