Total Recall Remake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
Film producers are planning a sensational new version of Arnold Schwarzenegger's classic 1990 movie Total Recall, according to reports.

Schwarzenegger starred in the original sci-fi thriller, which follows a man who believes he is a secret agent and is haunted by a recurring dream about travelling to Mars.

Bosses at Columbia Pictures secured the rights to the blockbuster earlier this year, and Equilibrium writer Kurt Wimmer is working on a new script for the planned remake.

Executives describe the upcoming version as a "contemporised adaptation", according to The Hollywood Reporter, but they are yet to announce who they are considering for the lead role.

Don't really think this is necessary, but it would be interesting to see an updated version of:

Kuato,George.jpg

and of course, the ever fan favorite
total-recall-alien-420x5051.jpg

Ugh...
enough is enough with the ^^^^ing remakes, reboots, revamps, sequels, prequels...
I'm growing tired of this ^^^^....

Hollywood is now dead to me. Look at PIXAR, their stories are always fresh AND entertaining, evidence that creative writing is not dead!!!

There are probably THOUSANDS of great ORIGINAL scripts rotting somewhere because of all these remakes!! I want to see something new!!!

Im actually looking forward to this.

Give me a classic remake over fresh IP ceap any day.

Total recall is one of my all time favourite movies, I just hope they do it justice.

noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next up on the remake block how about :

2001 : A Space Odyssey
The Godfather
Apocalypse Now

Those are old movies lets remake them too. :rolleyes:

Seriously if Hollywood got hit by an asteroid I'd be a happy man.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ahPWcmUXLp8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ahPWcmUXLp8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jeez bonhead see bonehead do I guess, what a stupid announcement! What are they gonna do to make this one cooler? Have a chick with 4 boobs this time? :confused:

I knew it. More and more of this is happening to so many movies. Hardly any original ideas. Just old stuff getting remade. Its the decade of rehashes and reboots.

Back