Awesome GI Joe site for vintage artwork 1982-1985

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a kick ass site! Thanks for the head's up, Khev! :rock

IMAG000.JPG

That is a well done site. RAH had some of the best package art.

Can't wait for Scrap Iron to be made.

IMAG000.JPG

Yea, that site has some large scans of the artwork. I havent seen the complete uncut ones before on some of them.

Sweet site. For the sake of completion, is there a site that has the card art from the later years?

'83 is another great year and probaly my third favorite with '84 being my #2. I think the thing that pushes '85 over the edge is the Cobra troop choices and vehicles. Although the Skystriker and the Dragonfly did kick all kinds of ass! :rock

Best Joe year ever! :rock :rock :rock

Agreed 100%. Not only that, but I consider the 1985 GI Joe series of toys to be the best toys of *any* kind from any year, period. Though I give props to anyone who holds any of the "peach filecard" years in high regard. I love a lot of 1986 and a fair amount of '87 but those first four years were pure gold.

Sideshow should bookmark that site as their *only* source for reference material when designing figures from those years! :lecture

No problem, guys.

I don't think I've ever seen the uncropped art for the original mail-away hooded Cobra Commander before. Awesome!

GOT to be the nerdiest post Ive ever read. A perfect line for 40yr old Virgin :lol

.. dont get me wrong. Im there with you in nerdland tho .... :D

Back