Hi fellow collectors!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garo Predator

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Aye people. I am a fellow collector of sideshows products and hot toys and have been trying to find a medicom Spawn but no luck lol. I first got into collecting when I saw the ancient special edition predator and I bidded 230 to get it yay me!!:banana Then after that I just started collecting. I currently have Predator 2, Wolf, Ancient Predator, Predalien, Predator 1 dio, and joker. My youtube ID is Pandagaro. My ebay ID is gizmo.jac. My the main things I like to collect from sideshow are predator and I would like to try to get the terminator figures that just came out and try to get Darth Maul :maul and the Iron Man figures. I currently stay in TN but I am moving to Florida this month. I was born August 26th 1994 ya I know..young to be collecting such expensive collectibles aye. But I get by. Currently I have been constructing a Predator costume so I have not been buying many collectibles but I am almost done and I am just gonna blow it on hot toys! The video of my costume not yet constructed currently being painted is on youtube and you know my username. So see ya! :chew

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back