X-Men 3 Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Cannot wait...I even enjoyed 2 more than 1.

whats your opinion of the trailer azog?

Had my doubts about Ratner directing it but it looks good

Is that Juggernaut to the right of magneto beside phoenix?

x3_cap4.jpg

pitchin said:
whats your opinion of the trailer azog?

Had my doubts about Ratner directing it but it looks good

Is that Juggernaut to the right of magneto beside phoenix?

x3_cap4.jpg

From the trailer, my trust in ratner has gone from 0 to 8 in a scale of 10..... Juggie has me worried, reminds me too much of Bane from Batman and Robin....Very interested in the story with Jean (Dark Phoenix??? or pissed at the X-Men)..... Dunno....but I am more anticipatory....

The trailer looks incredible. The unsettling rumors over the last few months had me really worried, but this has raised my hopes quite a bit. Hopefully this won't be a case of The Phantom Menace syndrome, awesome trailer/crappy movie.

Fox had a problem with James Marsden starring in superman returns as Bryan Singer decided he didn't want to do X3 yet. He wanted to make SR first but the studio wanted it now. So the studio got really childish and said that if James starred in SR then they would find someone else to be cyclops

I Still have my doubts. I'm going to nit pick here, Juggernaut looks like ass, the Dark Phoenix story arc is too important to just relegate into a subplot, Hank McCoy doesn't look like Hank without his glasses which are absent in the trailer, and I wish they would give at least Wolverine something that resembles his Comic costume. Not a direct translation, just something other then the black leather bondage gear look he's sported in the last two films.
I didn't see Omega Red, I'll have to take another look.
Edit:
I see that he's only listed in the cast, could be an interesting addition.

Last edited:
My thoughts....

Holy hell it looks good!

My only beef is Jugg.... the costume looks more campy than his one in the cartoon. I thought his cartoon costume would look great. But oh well. Vinnie Jones looks fine.. just don't dig the costume.

Beast looks GREAT. Everything else looks great!

My thoughts on Cyclops... think about it... we only see him in one spot.. by the lake.. where Jean "died".. then we get this wierd shot of his glasses suspended mid air... taking this along with the known bad blood between him and the studio and the fact that he didnt' want to do it, i'm betting that that is his one and only scene... plus... there is a funeral with an enternal flame .... just a guess though

Back