Who do you want to see next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you like to see next?

• Total voters

Kibishii

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since so many polls are popping up, I will post one that I don't think we have seen yet. We have: Snake-Eyes, Cobra Commander, Cobra Trooper, and Storm Shadow. What character do you want to see next? Obviously, I couldn't include every popular character in the list, so I picked the ones that I saw the MOST in the earlier discussion from back in January.

ALL of the above would be great choices, but I want to see who is MOST wanted.

I personally found it difficult to separate the Joes and Cobras, but didn't want to make two threads. Runner-Ups left off the list: The Twins, Roadblock, Gung-Ho, any 'troops,' Stalker, and Serpentor. If you have any that would like to see not on this list, chime in.

Last edited:
I actually voted Destro, although there's any body on that list I would turn down.

But I think Destro is the next big name Cobra I'm looking forward to the most. Wrist rockets, laser pistol, backpack/briefcase hopefully with a machine that can be assembled. V1 look is a must!!! :rock

EVERYONE on this list needs to be made. :lecture

This is why I cannot vote for just one (though we do need another JOE at this point in time, so it would be either Duke or Flint)

I agree everyone on the list needs to be made, but I voted Duke. I would have voted Firefly, but we really need another Joe before another Cobra.

Sadly it'd take 2 1/2 years to get that # of figures. :(

army.gif

I too voted for Destro, only because he was my favorite Cobra member. But I do agree that a Joe will me made next. I would say Flint before Duke, but it would most likely be Duke because of his status.

And remember, Sideshow will throw in the random 'obscure' choice so they don't burn through all of their most popular characters first. Although, there are some obscure characters that I would really like as well. Doesn't surprise me at all that Duke is leading the poll since outside of Snake-Eyes he is probably the most recognized Joe, but I think Firefly could turn out to be the coolest in 1/6th scale.

And remember, Sideshow will throw in the random 'obscure' choice so they don't burn through all of their most popular characters first. Although, there are some obscure characters that I would really like as well. Doesn't surprise me at all that Duke is leading the poll since outside of Snake-Eyes he is probably the most recognized Joe, but I think Firefly could turn out to be the coolest in 1/6th scale.

True. But I will go on record right now as stating that if Sideshow does not have plans to make EVERY character on the list in this poll (in their classic RAH designs), they suck. :lecture

Voted Firefly. But Zartan or Destro are right there too. Any of the 3 would be great imo.

I know we are lacking on the Joe front, but I have always been more into Cobra, so more Cobra figures is what I want :rock

He doesn't need to be next, but I voted for Major Bludd because he deserves at least 1 vote and must be made. :lecture

Back