Favorite Cobra Mercenary?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Cobra Mercenary Is Your Favorite???

• Total voters

MANDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
cobramercs.jpg

Throughout the classic Joe years a lot of villains came and went but Cobra alwasy held on to three guns for hire. We have the Zartan thread, and the Major Bludd thread, soon I suspect we'll have the Firefly thread and why not? But if you had to pick just one of these three which one would you pick, and why that one?

army.gif

Okay, you need to redo this... because is any Poll ever required an "ALL of the above are awesome and MUSTS for a JOE line" option, it is this one.

All 3 of them kick major ass. :lecture

Okay, you need to redo this... because is any Poll ever required an "ALL of the above are awesome and MUSTS for a JOE line" option, it is this one.

All 3 of them kick major ass. :lecture

Ok, I will make an exception to my "you suck" rule because your post makes the most sense. but at least admit that Firefly is the best of the three

Gotta go with Zartan but Firefly was a close second.Both of them are badass but Zartan had the Noks' and the ability to become anyone he wanted.Firefly was great also but gotta go with the Z man.

I went with Major Bludd. What's not to love with him? Eye patch? Robotic arm? Australian accent?

Plus I always got the feeling he was fourth in command, behind CC, Destro, and the Baroness. Zartan is just a gun for hire. Boba Fett is a perfect comparison for him. Firefly seems kind of useless to me. Most of the stuff he does could have been handled by Storm Shadow or Zartan, so he seems like a "back up" choice to me.

Sorry Firefly fans but heres a fact:

Zartan > Firefly

When Cobra Commander hired Firefly to infiltrate the Arakishage clan and kill Snake-eyes,Firefly saw snake-eyes in training and knew immediately he would never had a chance to beat him and even less to kill him..So he turn to the only man in the world he knew could do the job: Zartan ! He told Cobra Commander where to find Zartan and the rest is history...Of course Zartan end up killing the Hard Master...But Zartan was the top assassin/mercenary in Cobra history.

Firefly was a cool ninja though.He was known as the faceless one if I remember correctly.No one had never seen his face nor could ever take a picture of him.

Firefly.
Read hardly any of the comics and never watched the cartoon. Had a ^^^^^load of figures though, and he's one of my favourites.

Cheers,
Doug

Zartan. Favorite 3 3/4" figure and cool character. Sadly SS could never do him justice in 1:6 scale. At least not true enough to his classic look.

Firefly is going to be an awesome SS figure though. :rock

Zartan. Favorite 3 3/4" figure and cool character. Sadly SS could never do him justice in 1:6 scale. At least not true enough to his classic look.

Firefly is going to be an awesome SS figure though. :rock

I completely disagree. Looking at both Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow (each having elements similar to Firefly), if treated with the right love and care, I think they'd knock Firefly out of the park.

Back