Han Solo - Rebel Hero - Sideshow Exclusive 20-25 Days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdonoho

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Weeee....new years present.

Thank you for your pre-order of our 1/4 scale Han Solo - Rebel Hero - Sideshow Exclusive (item #71181) from our Star Wars Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item and we would like to inform you that the item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 20-25 days.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 1/4 scale Han Solo - Rebel Hero - Sideshow Exclusive (item #71181) from our Star Wars Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item and we would like to inform you that the item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 20-25 days.

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana HELL YEA!!

Damn! This is one of the Star Wars 1/4 that I don't have on order! :sick

I don't like the Exclusive and was looking at getting the regular edition on eBay for $220... oh, I don't know what to do!

I didn't really like the Luke. I have on order - Vader, Obi and Leia...

PsychoCenobite :horror

I think Han is going to be better than Luke so nothing to fear if you get him.

Viking28 said:
I think Han is going to be better than Luke so nothing to fear if you get him.

I didn't buy the 1/4 scale Luke. I'm going to wait for a better statue of him.

But I'm still not sure if I should get the regular Han?! :sick

My collection would look at bit odd without him... mmm...

PC :sick

PsychoCenobite said:
Damn! This is one of the Star Wars 1/4 that I don't have on order! :sick

I don't like the Exclusive and was looking at getting the regular edition on eBay for $220... oh, I don't know what to do!

I didn't really like the Luke. I have on order - Vader, Obi and Leia...

PsychoCenobite :horror

I actually like the idea of the Medal of Yavin, but I'm with you on the Luke...never really liked it.

I would its just such a classic pose of Han, for me its a must.

jdonoho said:
I actually like the idea of the Medal of Yavin, but I'm with you on the Luke...never really liked it.

It's something to do with his clothes! :google

It just isn't the Han I remember from the film - as it's only the bit from the very end.

If you could change the top to the regular and keep the medal and base, then I'd want it. I just don't like his top! I'm fussy! :D

PC :horror

PS. Yeah, I love the pose!

I just received my 20-25 day notice for the Regular (#7118) Han Solo. Unfortunately, I missed out on the Exclusive Han.

I have the Regular & Exclusive Luke and everything else on order. I don't consider myself a "completist" but I can't imagine not buying the Exclusive Han. I'll just have to keep an eye out for a reasonable price.

Congratulations to you all.

I really like the Han statue. In my opinion it's one of the best of the line. My problem is that I would only pick him up if Sideshow were sure of releasing a Chewie. I just wouldn't want Han "Solo"... ;)

Han is the only 1/4 Star Wars figure I have on order that is not the exclusive edition. I don't mind that much, since it looks like he is getting ready to pull out his blaster in the middle of the medal ceremony and shoot Princess Leia.

Hope Han Solo comes with his Hoth Gear, because it is gonna be COLD once he arrives here in Canada.:joy :joy

Any other greedy-heads out there order both? Going to look tonight if I can clear off space on the old credit card for both...:horror

I have the regular coming from Marc. I really like it much better than the exclusive. I would Ebay the exclusive if I had one coming (which I don't).

What do you guys and gals think the exclusive will be going for on ebay as its only a 250 edition??

WW :Wizard

Back