please help!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

benni

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hello,
i am new to collecting sideshow lotr stuff and i know im very late but i love this stuff!!!! the problem i have is getting hold of the stuff without paying ebay prices so can anybody help??
i live in the uk so items from here would be preferable!
thanks and i hope someone can help me!!
paul

feel free to start a thread in the "want to buy" section. im sure some fellow UK peeps can help you out.

welcome :wave

hello,
i am new to collecting sideshow lotr stuff and i know im very late but i love this stuff!!!! the problem i have is getting hold of the stuff without paying ebay prices so can anybody help??
paul

Hi Paul and welcome :wave

TBH there are always bargains to be had on Ebay, and seeing as most of the members on here are not from the UK the added shipping prices will mean that the price may even be more then the usual Ebay prices :)

hello,
paul

PM King Darkness. I hear he has the hook up. that's why he's soooo Awesome! :D

thanks for the really fast replys!
sorry but where is the want to buy section?
i always get outbid on ebay at the last minute and it seems when i want to buy theres not much on there but when im skint everything appears lol!
thanks again

The WTB section is a part of the Commerce area.
If you go into the Commerce area it will bring up 4 sections(well 5 if you include the links section), click on the WTB/Trade one and you can then start a thread stating what you are looking for etc.

Also as GG stated, some good bargains can be found on evilbay too :lecture
x :peace

PM King Darkness. I hear he has the hook up. that's why he's soooo Awesome! :D
Don't listen to thrifty. He's pulling your leg. Even if he isn't, King can't read very well. Anything longer than a short sentence gets ignored. How awesome is that? :lol

thanks everyone i put a want to buy post up! now lets wait!!!!

what do you search for on ebay? i just type sideshow lotr. if anyone hears of ANYTHING please let me know. there is a slightly damaged sauron on ebay atm! dont know if hes cheap or not as im not sure on his price!

what do you search for on ebay? i just type sideshow lotr. if anyone hears of ANYTHING please let me know. there is a slightly damaged sauron on ebay atm! dont know if hes cheap or not as im not sure on his price!

thats what i do :lecture but you just get standard ebay prices. GG tell us your secret :lol

You gotta be more diverse with your searches...deffo include 'weta' in your search as well, seems these were produced by 'Sideshow Weta' not just Sideshow...or just 'Lord of the rings statue' or 'lord of the rings bust' etc etc In short think outside the box a little bit :)

Here's an example for you:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/lord-of-the-...3|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

Is that Sauron the £175 one? Is so then that is a decent enough price...especially considering the item itself rocks :rock

Also use this website:

www.toytracker.net

As a guide for current values :)

yeah £175 personally i wouldnt buy it as i only want perfect condition stuff!
do you have nothing to sell gondor girl?

yeah £175 personally i wouldnt buy it as i only want perfect condition stuff!
do you have nothing to sell gondor girl?

Nope afraid not...it has literally taken me years to get my LOTR Sideshow Weta collection to my satisfaction...and i'm still looking for some pieces still :lol

I respect that you want perfect condition, but just remember that some of these items are 6-7 years old so perfect is sometimes subjective considering their age :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back