The Major Bludd Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Where the flip is Major Bludd??

Make him sideshow. As close as possible to the 83 figure. With missile gun and shielded arm.

dsc018371.jpg

majorbludd.jpg
MajorBludd1983.jpg

and one more thing. Sideshow don't be like hasblow and give him an unatriculated Mechanical Arm as a "tribute" to the original figure. JOINTS MAN! WE NEED JOINTS!

I remember when I got him back in the day I was kicked on my ass. He looked awesome and had the best name in the line, MAJOR BLUDD. Even as kewl as Zartan is, Major Bludd had the better name!!

Figured I better chime in on this thread since those of us who had not been frequenting the Zartan thread were accused of not being real Joe fans. Sorry, but Zartan just does not interest me as much as the closer to reality enemies.

Count me in as totally interested in Sideshow getting this figure done, and done right.

True we have only seen an unmasked SS, but I'm hoping that Sideshow remedies the all masked character situation with one or two announcements at SDCC. Duke first!

Figured I better chime in on this thread since those of us who had not been frequenting the Zartan thread were accused of not being real Joe fans.

Come off it, I was joking!

was his arm robotic?

Some would say yes, other's would say no.

From what I understand it's to protect his arm from the blast of his rocket gun. Although you have to wonder why on the toy he's got a claw rather than a hand. But in the comic and cartoon it always just looked like his arm had armor on it.

I'm down for Bludd though. Always liked the he collected the dogtags of the men he'd killed! But let's not talk about the poetry.

'83 paint scheme please!!!!!! :monkey3

Last edited:
Where the flip is Major Bludd??

Make him sideshow. As close as possible to the 83 figure. With missile gun and shielded arm.

dsc018371.jpg

majorbludd.jpg
MajorBludd1983.jpg

:lecture

One of my favorite classic RAH characters. Would definitely be down for a Bludd figure in this line.

I still remember how shocked I was as a kid when I read Issue #17 of the comic and Bludd killed General Flagg and then shot the Cobra Trooper in the back and stole the F.A.N.G. copter. :google Bludd :rock

well, in devils due, they gave him a full on robotic arm. I remember one panel where he had the glove off, and basically had a cobra BAT hand.

but no matter what, he better have articulation in that arm.

Back