greetings and salutations from the sunny south of england

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grinningsmile

Freaked Out
Reaction score
the dark recesses of the world aka england
hello there fellow freaks, and i mean that in the nicest sense, gotta admit to being a bit of a longtime lurker on here, however that has now changed and i'm now a fully fledged poster, including some pics of some of my collection coming up, I started collecting the sideshow star wars figures first, avidly awaiting each and every release and buying it as soon as i could, however my interest has waned a little lately and i now only buy the ones i like, mostly because of.....hot toys, oh my how you've come along and rocked my world and emptied my pockets lol, i've brought all the hot toys dark knight figures and am waiting on dutch and two face (when he ever gets here). so enough about me, if you're from the uk, especially the south say hi, friend request etc and i look forward to talking to you fine folks

:horror:horror:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D Welcome!!!

Be nice to this guy everyone...he's from the same part of the UK as me which of coarse makes him as awesome as me :rock :rock

hey hey i feel so welcome now, i may just give up on life and stay online forever with you lovely people (although then i'd have no job and therefore no money) but it's very tempting. so any other southerners out there?

Or get a job where you have internet access :rock :rock

hey hey i feel so welcome now, i may just give up on life and stay online forever with you lovely people (although then i'd have no job and therefore no money) but it's very tempting. so any other southerners out there?

Ello m8y.

Im in Somerset but im originally from london but raised in Bedfordshire lol.

Back