Kingdom of Heaven 1/6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good movie, but I don't think I'd be interested in figures from it.

Very good movie and for the right price I might but it would have to be the right price.

This movie bored me to tears.

You must have been in a really bad mood then :p

Balian of Ibelin:

balian010-1.jpg

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80184

Saladin:

saladin7.jpg

https://www.sixtharmygroup.com/portal/viewtopic.php?t=16326

I am a big Ridley Scott fan and I thought the acting was great (the emperor's sister was entirely over acted though), but the plot was so over blown that it was confusing what the hell was going on most of the time.

But yeah, figures would be cool. :lol

I am a big Ridley Scott fan and I thought the acting was great (the emperor's sister was entirely over acted though), but the plot was so over blown that it was confusing what the hell was going on most of the time.

But yeah, figures would be cool. :lol

Did you see the directors cut? It filled in all the plot holes that I was lost on.

DML made some Timeline figures with chainmail and Olaf the Viking came with chainmail.It's a rubbery suit that is hard to get on and off the figures.

robbiethepainter said:
What are you guys using for the "chainmail"?.
Starrdogg said:
DML made some Timeline figures with chainmail and Olaf the Viking came with chainmail.It's a rubbery suit that is hard to get on and off the figures.

Yes, I used a mixture of Dragon's Olaf and Timeline knight rubber "chainmail" for mine. I think Doomhammer has used the cloth chainmail from the Ignite knights. Metal chainmail would be nice, but I haven't got the time to make it. Cotswold were supposed to be producing some, but it seems to have gone a bit quiet on that front.

Last edited:
I think Doomhammer has used the cloth chainmail from the Ignite knights.

Those aren't my figures Dan, I can only wish I were that talented :)

Does anyone happen to have a good source for reference pics of the costumes used in the movie? I'd specifically need good pics of Saladin's battle outfit.

I own and like the movie... BUT I would never want collectables from it.

Now historical Knights Templar and crusaders dojne well, is a maybe.

very nice mail. did you make it or buy it - if you bought it - where from ?

the armor is stainless steel with welded links...

made from a butcher's glove...

the stuff is a real pain to work with .... a nightmare to cut...

but still not as bad as trying to weave the whole thing....

the shirt of mail is actually a complete piece and not merely sleeves ...

it's the same one pictured in these old pics:

cha2.jpg

cha1.jpg

Back