1/6 Gamorrean Guard maybe??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So what do you guys think?...

Will there be a chance of seeing the Gammorean Guard to compliment Jabba’s Throne set in the 12-inch Star Wars line?

There is a distinct possibility…

Hint or just wishful thinking?...
I never thought SS would make them...

Re: 1/6 Gamorrean Guartd maybe??

Doubt it..that would mean they would have to make a whole new body and lately I dont think that is high on thier list. It seems they just like to reuse everything and jack up the prices. Its a smart business model but I believe its starting to lose some fans

I will get 2 if ever they are made. Sideshow does always stay true to their words, haven't we seen hintings coming true in the past.:)

The Hasbro one is actually pretty good, it just needs a repaint. Galactiboy did a great job on his.

The one someone posted with the Jabba set looks pretty good... is it the Hasbro one?

The one someone posted with the Jabba set looks pretty good... is it the Hasbro one?

I believe so. The only 1/6 Gamorrean Guard available now is from Hasbro. However many fans here did modification to the figure.

The Hasbro one is actually pretty good, it just needs a repaint. Galactiboy did a great job on his.

Thanks Batty... its a really good sculpt and even the outfit is fairly well done. With some paint (well really a lot of paint) it can be pretty awesome.

Mine:
gammyg.jpg

A shot with Jabba and Co:
newm.jpg

Also if you look in the Gallery there are some other excellent examples... Customikey's was the first I remember seeing and still mindblowing :rock

i need to redo my Hasbro gammoguard. I made him look a bit like the hulk. The Hasbro figure is just fine for me. I really don't want SSC to invest in a special body to make something Hasbro did already unless its for core characters like Yoda or Chewie.

If they want to do something else, I'd prefer Hammerhead or Ugnaught or something like that which Hasbro never made.

Yeah... unfortunately the GG will not be made by SS :( that was just a random answer to not say... "No"

HAMMERHEAD!!!!!! C'mon Sideshow, we all want this.

Luis

Hammerhead, Greedo, and Walrus Face-- Three of the original Kenner figs. They'd be an awesome announcement at SDCC.

i need to redo my Hasbro gammoguard. I made him look a bit like the hulk. The Hasbro figure is just fine for me. I really don't want SSC to invest in a special body to make something Hasbro did already unless its for core characters like Yoda or Chewie.

If they want to do something else, I'd prefer Hammerhead or Ugnaught or something like that which Hasbro never made.

my sentements exactly

I still want a series of Weequays for my Jabba setup

No need to re-invent the Gamo SSC - Hasbro did it well enough

my sentements exactly

I still want a series of Weequays for my Jabba setup

No need to re-invent the Gamo SSC - Hasbro did it well enough

The Hasbro piece is good (and I have no problem posing him with my SSC Jabba display)-- but, there's always room for improvement.

I'm happy with the hasbro....:D

Ode to Customikey's articulated and tremendously painted gem which I'm proud to be the owner of (I wanted this since he first posted it way back when).

For some of you new members I feel its my duty to share some work from the freaks original painting force known as Customikey.... behold the hasbro!!

rotsyodagammy2yx-1.jpg

GammyFace.jpg

Gammy2.jpg

Gammy1.jpg

I don't think a new body may be the way to go.... the real thing was a guy in a suit so why not a full body fat suit type arrangement like the Creature from the Black Lagoon ?

Back