SSC 1/6 scale environments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone wanting to create an "Arise Serpentor Arise" diorama can pick up the upcoming Temple of Anubis environment. :cool:

screencapturez.png

I would pick up a Cobra Commander if they came out with a throne. That would be so pimp.

Better pick him up now then. Sideshow's all but admitted it's next in the environments (I'd be willing to bet we'll see the Crimson Commander perched on it at SDCC). The longer you wait, the more you'll fork out for CC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Better pick him up now then. Sideshow's all but admitted it's next in the environments (I'd be willing to bet we'll see the Crimson Commander perched on it at SDCC). The longer you wait, the more you'll fork out for CC.

UGH, I don't like sound of that. I assume the consensus is original over the Crimson version?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, these are generic unlicensed environments. Not a bad move, if it saves them money.

UGH, I don't like sound of that. I assume the consensus is original over the Crimson version?

I personally prefer the blue version (I won't say original, because my view of that is the old school CC w/battle helmet from back in the day that we all wanted), but at this point, he's getting harder and harder to get. So, whichever floats your boat.

Did they really? What exactly was said. I must have missed it.

Well, you have the poll where it just about raped everything else, then the Q&A specifically mentioning it with one of Sideshow's evasive (read - it's coming soon!) answers. I'm too lazy to go fish through all the Q&A for it though. :lol

Well, you have the poll where it just about raped everything else, then the Q&A specifically mentioning it with one of Sideshow's evasive (read - it's coming soon!) answers. I'm too lazy to go fish through all the Q&A for it though. :lol

We thats freakin great news!!!!

I can take my CC off Leatherfaces' bucket :lol

The Shrine one looks like it'd be pretty cool with Storm Shadow. What would be really cool is generic sci-fi computer consoles. If priced right, these have the potential to be a real hit!

Last edited:
The Temple one looks like it'd be pretty cool with Storm Shadow. What would be really cool is generic sci-fi computer consoles. If priced right, these have the potential to be a real hit!

As I said in the SW thread, I don't see these being much cheaper than the Waypoint deal. :(

I'm hoping they realise that not everything has to be made from their beloved polystone. These could possibly turn into plastic crack if the sell them for a decent price. Interconnecting sets would be great too, but not at Waypoint prices. . .

I'm hoping they realise that not everything has to be made from their beloved polystone. These could possibly turn into plastic crack if the sell them for a decent price. Interconnecting sets would be great too, but not at Waypoint prices. . .

:lecture :lecture

I see them more as fancy stands than a environment. I doubt I would get one as I like my figures looking uniform on the shelf.

If the figure siloulettes truly indicate size, these look a lot smaller than the Waypoint.

Id rather have them in plastic to drop the price considerably.

Back