PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Cobra Commander Attendee Edition Today 10AM PT!

The Monster
05-28-2009, 07:29 AM
Crimson Cobra Commander Attendee Edition Today 10AM PT! Good Luck.:D

REMEMBER YOUR TIME ZONES!:D

furystorm
05-28-2009, 08:24 AM
Somehow, I don't think getting this one will be a problem. But I will still be here promptly at 10 AM!

:D

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh
05-28-2009, 09:44 AM
I'm there waiting already...lol

Avfin
05-28-2009, 09:46 AM
Count down is on!!
Good luck

Darth Waller
05-28-2009, 09:46 AM
Not much chatter in here. Everyone must be waiting to order. :lol

IrishJedi
05-28-2009, 09:51 AM
Not much chatter in here. Everyone must be waiting to order. :lol

Or maybe no one cares. :lol

creature4000
05-28-2009, 09:53 AM
love the Sig Irish... you try that Guiness 250 yet??

The Josh
05-28-2009, 09:53 AM

I care. :)

IrishJedi
05-28-2009, 09:55 AM
love the Sig Irish... you try that Guiness 250 yet??

Yeah! It's pretty good. Like a Guinness with that little extra kick (and a tad carbonated). :drink

furystorm
05-28-2009, 10:00 AM
Got him, easy peasy, lemon squeezy...

:D

Buttmunch
05-28-2009, 10:01 AM
Got mine too. Real easy.

thenammagazine
05-28-2009, 10:02 AM

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol

furystorm
05-28-2009, 10:05 AM
I have serious doubts that this will sell out anytime soon. With both the Butcher and Luke & Han still available, it would be a surprise if the CCC sold through today. Maybe that means more for non-attendees. The last Joe PPO, Storm Shadow, took about 35 to 40 minutes to sell through the same edition size of 1000, if I remember correctly.

The Josh
05-28-2009, 10:06 AM
Got mine. Was fairly easy but site seemed to act a bit slow.

IrishJedi
05-28-2009, 10:07 AM
The last Joe PPO, Storm Shadow, took about 35 to 40 minutes to sell through the same edition size of 1000, if I remember correctly.

And, Storm Shadow >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cherry Cobra Commander.

Ktjn
05-28-2009, 10:08 AM
This thread is just jumpin with excitement.

They could have given him a few more NEW weapons. I really don't get this EX. Also, isn't regular commander still aval?

IrishJedi
05-28-2009, 10:12 AM
:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh
05-28-2009, 10:13 AM
I got mine...it was very easy

MANDO
05-28-2009, 10:16 AM
And, Storm Shadow >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cherry Cobra Commander.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Shai
05-28-2009, 10:18 AM

MANDO
05-28-2009, 10:21 AM
This figure (today/tomorrow) is the last of the SDCC PPOs right? So I can start getting my hopes up to see something new in the newsletter again?...only to have those hopes crushed

IrishJedi
05-28-2009, 10:23 AM
This figure (today/tomorrow) is the last of the SDCC PPOs right? So I can start getting my hopes up to see something new in the newsletter again?...only to have those hopes crushed

No, next week is the Runaway Brain Mickey Mouse/DEAD Mort VCD PPO for SDCC. That's the last.

So probably 2 more :sleep newsletters. :(

MANDO
05-28-2009, 10:26 AM
Oh yeah, forgot about Mickey... Damn.

The Josh
05-28-2009, 10:29 AM
:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

Come on Carl. We get it you and others don't like it but jeez is there a need to go on and on about how much you all hate it? Just ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist.

IrishJedi
05-28-2009, 10:31 AM
Come on Carl. We get it you and others don't like it but jeez is there a need to go on and on about how much you all hate it? Just ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist.

Relax, Josh. Just having fun. Besides, otherwise this thread would be DEAD. :monkey5

IrishJedi
05-28-2009, 10:37 AM
SOLD OUT! :google

JUST KIDDING!!! :monkey5 Actually, they already went ahead and put it on Second Chance and Gift Card Eligible. :monkey1

Okay, I'm done now. :lol

The Josh
05-28-2009, 10:40 AM
Relax, Josh. Just having fun. Besides, otherwise this thread would be DEAD. :monkey5

I'm not upset or ticked. Just stating that we get folks don't like the figure but its not something to keep going on about. I mean folks have been ragging on it for what a month now?

Buttmunch
05-28-2009, 10:45 AM
No, next week is the Runaway Brain Mickey Mouse/DEAD Mort VCD PPO for SDCC. That's the last.

So probably 2 more :sleep newsletters. :(

Nah, at this point I doubt any of the newsletters will be that great until SDCC. All of the big things they are going to hold back on now.

IrishJedi
05-28-2009, 10:46 AM
I'm not upset or ticked. Just stating that we get folks don't like the figure but its not something to keep going on about. I mean folks have been ragging on it for what a month now?

You know what would nip it all in the bud? The moment Sideshow announces another JOE figure that people actually want we'll forget this thing ever existed. But until then... it's what's topical in SSC JOE-land, unfortunately.

IrishJedi
05-28-2009, 10:47 AM
Nah, at this point I doubt any of the newsletters will be that great until SDCC. All of the big things they are going to hold back on now.

"Big" things, sure. But there will still be some announcements. Brant said that the next INDY figure will be announced before SDCC. And I wouldn't be surprised to see a SW and JOE figure announced before then, too. And other stuff. They're not going to go more than 2 months without announcing anything.

Deeznutz6
05-28-2009, 10:47 AM

I hear where your coming from, but why not? People still rag on the Joe movie right? and that beens MONTHS

I agree we were all really pissed when it was announced and said some harsher things, but now its like a good side joke

THX-182
05-28-2009, 10:49 AM
I actually think this one looks better than the first release.

IrishJedi
05-28-2009, 10:51 AM
I actually think this one looks better than the first release.

Why do you hate G.I. JOE? :huh

THX-182
05-28-2009, 10:52 AM
I think the color looks brighter and more appealing than the darker blue. The cape is pretty neat too.

IrishJedi
05-28-2009, 10:52 AM
I hear where your coming from, but why not? People still rag on the Joe movie right? and that beens MONTHS

I agree we were all really pissed when it was announced and said some harsher things, but now its like a good side joke

:lecture It's downright comical! :lol

But like I said, as soon as Sideshow announces a new (real) figure in this line, the topic will shift and we'll forget about this little misstep.

IrishJedi
05-28-2009, 10:54 AM
I think the color looks brighter and more appealing than the darker blue. The cape is pretty neat too.

Oy!

I'll beat Khev to the punch and ask you if a red Darth Vader would also be "more appealing"?

THX-182
05-28-2009, 10:55 AM
Oy!

I'll beat Khev to the punch and ask you if a red Darth Vader would also be "more appealing"?

No. It wouldn't. :monkey4

IrishJedi
05-28-2009, 10:57 AM
No. It wouldn't. :monkey4

Why not? It's RED... and has a cape!

THX-182
05-28-2009, 11:11 AM
What's wrong with liking a Cobra Commander who is red? He isn't exactly like Darth Vader who never changed his outfit. CC wore a variety of different things.

thenammagazine
05-28-2009, 11:15 AM

I would've let the dead dog lie at that post Irish. :lol

IrishJedi
05-28-2009, 11:16 AM
I would've let the dead dog lie at that post Irish. :lol

Yeah, I probably should have. :monkey1

The Josh
05-28-2009, 11:35 AM
I hear where your coming from, but why not?

Why not? Whats the point at this point? I mean everyone knocking it is really just repeating themselves for the sake of hating on it. I guess I've never been of the mindset when it comes to collecting finding hating on something over and over.

What's wrong with liking a Cobra Commander who is red? He isn't exactly like Darth Vader who never changed his outfit. CC wore a variety of different things.

Good point. Actually, something I brought up talking about with Bagels. I can buy this is something he might have worn.

You know what would nip it all in the bud? The moment Sideshow announces another JOE figure that people actually want we'll forget this thing ever existed. But until then... it's what's topical in SSC JOE-land, unfortunately.

I agree folks will move on. The thing is people actually want this figure though. Some of you keep acting like nobody is getting this figure at all. I don't plan on getting every figure in this line so I'm not bound by that but I am getting it cause it looks cool. What's topical or I should say the in thing is to knock the figure. Some of us that like it haven't bothered talking about it cause we'd have a post talking about what we liked about followed by 10 posts of the same knocking it stuff thats been going on.

Skiman
05-28-2009, 12:11 PM
I'll be ready for tomorrow on non-attendee!!!! :rock :rock :rock

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/26142_press03-001.jpg

onethousandmasks
05-28-2009, 12:28 PM
Why not? Whats the point at this point? I mean everyone knocking it is really just repeating themselves for the sake of hating on it. I guess I've never been of the mindset when it comes to collecting finding hating on something over and over.

Good point. Actually, something I brought up talking about with Bagels. I can buy this is something he might have worn.

I agree folks will move on. The thing is people actually want this figure though. Some of you keep acting like nobody is getting this figure at all. I don't plan on getting every figure in this line so I'm not bound by that but I am getting it cause it looks cool. What's topical or I should say the in thing is to knock the figure. Some of us that like it haven't bothered talking about it cause we'd have a post talking about what we liked about followed by 10 posts of the same knocking it stuff thats been going on.

Alot of people are huge Joe fans, so to some this is a travesty. To alot of us is like making a red Vader. Plus, Im personally dissapointed that I dont have a SS Joe to look forward to at the Con.

Cocoboloboy
05-28-2009, 12:32 PM
Alot of people are huge Joe fans, so to some this is a travesty. To alot of us is like making a red Vader. Plus, Im personally dissapointed that I dont have a SS Joe to look forward to at the Con.

Or a pink one.:D Actually the cape is starting to win me over. I may fall to the darkside on this one and preorder. I'M WEAK! SOMEBODY TALK ME OUT OF IT! :lol

Shai
05-28-2009, 12:33 PM
Red Vader = Red Cobra Commander = ****

The Josh
05-28-2009, 12:37 PM

I understand being huge joe fans but I think making this a travesty is blowing it out of proportion.

bagelsncheesey
05-28-2009, 12:41 PM
:lecture It's downright comical! :lol

But like I said, as soon as Sideshow announces a new (real) figure in this line, the topic will shift and we'll forget about this little misstep.

But Carl, that means you should love it! You are obsessed with the Comedian aren't you? To the point of playing dress up right?

Now that's down right comical if ya ask me :doh

The ill Jedi
05-28-2009, 12:43 PM
But Carl, that means you should love it! You are obsessed with the Comedian aren't you? To the point of playing dress up right?

Now that's down right comical if ya ask me :doh
*Queue pic of Carl dressed as Comedian* :lol

Darth Waller
05-28-2009, 12:45 PM
*Queue pic of Carl dressed as Comedian* :lol

http://www.irishjedi.com/pics/myspace/comedian/comedian_wallpaper.jpg

bumblebee
05-28-2009, 12:50 PM

:lecture:lecture:lecture

IrishJedi
05-28-2009, 12:59 PM

:lecture

http://www.irishjedi.com/pics/myspace/comedian/comedian_wallpaper.jpg

:rock

Deeznutz6
05-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Love him or hate him, this line is moving at a snails pace. Almost a year and half in, we have 2 figs in hand, 2 on the distant horizon, some lame ass wall and an exclusive that has been highly debated.

CMON SIDESHOW PICK UP THE ^^^^IN PACE

Skiman
05-28-2009, 01:02 PM
Slow it down, I collect Marvel as well...

IrishJedi
05-28-2009, 01:03 PM
Slow it down, I collect Marvel as well...

:thwak SLOW IT DOWN? It couldn't be any slower! :(

bagelsncheesey
05-28-2009, 01:14 PM

as far as i'm concerned though, the line can keep its pace so long as we keep getting quality in hand figures as we have thus far.

The Josh
05-28-2009, 01:15 PM
:lecture:lecture:lecture

:horse:horse:horse:horse:horse:horse

The Josh
05-28-2009, 01:16 PM

as far as i'm concerned though, the line can keep its pace so long as we keep getting quality in hand figures as we have thus far.

I agree. If things stay as nice as CC and SE I'm ok with the pace.

Skiman
05-28-2009, 01:21 PM
:thwak SLOW IT DOWN? It couldn't be any slower! :(

http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/13/00/49/16/hammer10.gif
http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/image.php?u=1006&dateline=1242186723

Skiman
05-28-2009, 01:21 PM

:lecture :lecture :lecture

IrishJedi
05-28-2009, 01:22 PM
http://i60.servimg.com/u/f60/13/00/49/16/hammer10.gif
http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/image.php?u=1006&dateline=1242186723

:lol

:clap :bow :clap

furystorm
05-28-2009, 01:35 PM
The figure seems to have just hit the low quantity alert with less than 100 left!

Wow, that I did not expect!

bagelsncheesey
05-28-2009, 01:43 PM
The figure seems to have just hit the low quantity alert with less than 100 left!

Because clearly, nobody wants one :monkey1

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/placed/low_12.jpg

furystorm
05-28-2009, 01:44 PM
Because clearly, nobody wants one :monkey1

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/placed/low_12.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Ordered first thing!

:naughty

Buttmunch
05-28-2009, 02:01 PM

Wow! That is impressive actually! Han/Luke and the Butcher aren't even in low quanity alert right? At least not on the first day!

Like it or not, this figure could end up sought after. To me, this isn't at all different from the Gunmetal Iron Man. This and Iron Man both look to be based on a Hasbro figure, but obviously improved in both cases. Some like the Iron Man, and some, like me, don't. But I'm happy for those that do and can get it. Same with this Cobra Commander. I like it, I'm getting it. Some don't like it (or hate may be a better word) and they don't have to get it. Lets just stop fighting about it now.

bagelsncheesey
05-28-2009, 02:01 PM
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Ordered first thing!

:rock :rock :rock

Skiman
05-28-2009, 02:10 PM
i WILL GET THIS TOMORROW...!!!!

MANDO
05-28-2009, 02:23 PM
For what it's worth, Yavin Luke sold out both Att. and Non-Att. Then was offered up on second chance sometime later from cancellations and whatnot.

But it's good that he's going fast, mean there's a lot interest in this line. Hopefully they'll ditch the one per quarter stuff.

Darth Waller
05-28-2009, 02:24 PM
Hopefully they'll ditch the one per quarter stuff.

At these prices, I think one per quarter is fine.

Skiman
05-28-2009, 02:33 PM
Great price as well! None of this Grey Iron Man crap raising the bar for another color.

EVILFACE
05-28-2009, 02:37 PM
Wow! That is impressive actually! Han/Luke and the Butcher aren't even in low quanity alert right? At least not on the first day!

Like it or not, this figure could end up sought after. To me, this isn't at all different from the Gunmetal Iron Man. This and Iron Man both look to be based on a Hasbro figure, but obviously improved in both cases. Some like the Iron Man, and some, like me, don't. But I'm happy for those that do and can get it. Same with this Cobra Commander. I like it, I'm getting it. Some don't like it (or hate may be a better word) and they don't have to get it. Lets just stop fighting about it now.

Iron Man is based on the fact that the Silly Store owner likes the color gray. Nothing to do with Hasbro.

I don't hate CCC, it is just a dumb choice. Cause he sells means nothing. I collect what I like, not potential value.

Deeznutz6
05-28-2009, 04:15 PM
I dont believe any of the crap SS puts on their site anyway. I was late on the Han/Luke, got on the waitlist, and it already converted.

Heck, the wall shows sold out, sure it is....

Buttmunch
05-28-2009, 04:19 PM
I dont believe any of the crap SS puts on their site anyway. I was late on the Han/Luke, got on the waitlist, and it already converted.

Heck, the wall shows sold out, sure it is....

But if it works, then who cares? When something sells out unexpectedly people generally try to get on then. So if the "sold out" is a little premature, it would truely be sold out in a day or two of it being "sold out" instead of lingering on without desperate sales.

Deeznutz6
05-28-2009, 04:22 PM
But if it works, then who cares? When something sells out unexpectedly people generally try to get on then. So if the "sold out" is a little premature, it would truely be sold out in a day or two of it being "sold out" instead of lingering on without desperate sales.

Oh for sure, as a selling tactic its genious, no doubt some bozo's are jumping on it tomorrow for that very reason.

Buttmunch
05-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Oh for sure, as a selling tactic its genious, no doubt some bozo's are jumping on it tomorrow for that very reason.

Like I said, if it works, who cares? Sideshow is happy for the sale and the customer is happen to get a "sold out" item. :)

Rafaela
05-28-2009, 04:32 PM
I have friends who have their own business and they do stuff like this all the time. But heck it does work and in this economy I guess I cant fault them for that.

thenammagazine
05-28-2009, 08:26 PM

More like the guy inputting the inventory forgot to add a zero. :lol

Silent December
05-28-2009, 09:29 PM
ordered! those production pics look great!

Ktjn
05-29-2009, 10:46 AM

yeah, but when you buy stuff like this, it encourages SS to make more variants. They could have at least given red CC different/more accessories.

I think if they had made Zartan a SDCC EX with a ES of 2000, they would have been "safe"; meaning everyone here would have gotten one and been happy about the choice. It really comes down to the ES.

The Josh
05-29-2009, 10:51 AM
A few variants aren't a bad thing. Not to mention its always done for SDCC by the companies out there. If not a variant then its something folks can skip easily enough.

Doing Zartan a character most folks would "really" want is always a bad idea. Thats why they didn't do Kit Fisto as an Ex.

Ktjn
05-29-2009, 10:59 AM
A few variants aren't a bad thing. Not to mention its always done for SDCC by the companies out there. If not a variant then its something folks can skip easily enough.

Doing Zartan a character most folks would "really" want is always a bad idea. Thats why they didn't do Kit Fisto as an Ex.

Heh, thats what they said about the dead line at first. It's just one little variant...

As for SW, they did Aayla Secura as a SDCC EX. You really don't see many now-a-days complaing about that decision. It really comes down to the ES of the EX.

The Josh
05-29-2009, 11:12 AM
The Dead line got a little crazy but its a line that could lead to that seeing as how its not licensed and all that. I don't think they could do the same thing with GI Joe.

I would say she falls under the item folks can live without. I know that my collection is no more less complete not having her.

onethousandmasks
05-29-2009, 11:39 AM
The Dead line got a little crazy but its a line that could lead to that seeing as how its not licensed and all that. I don't think they could do the same thing with GI Joe.

I would say she falls under the item folks can live without. I know that my collection is no more less complete not having her.

I hope you're right. I dont want to see a black variant CC (or any other color) for Spooktacular. Though I wouldnt put it past SS.

The Josh
05-29-2009, 12:06 PM
It could happen but I'd be shocked if we see that version any time soon.

thenammagazine
05-29-2009, 02:30 PM
It could happen but I'd be shocked if we see that version any time soon.

I said the same thing until the 3rd 805 and 4th 1025. After that... I stopped. :lol

The Mike
05-29-2009, 02:34 PM
Iron Man is based on the fact that the Silly Store owner likes the color gray. Nothing to do with Hasbro.

Don't bother BM knows this we've had this argument even before it was an SDCC Exclusive. He is kicking ^^^^ around because he can.

onethousandmasks
05-29-2009, 02:39 PM
How far apart (release time) were the 4 babysitters and the 3 Tactical Operators? I cant remember.

EVILFACE
05-29-2009, 02:41 PM
I don't see SS being stupid enough to unleash a slew of variants like it did the Dead line. It was what caused me to drop that line. Well that and the green tactical trooper.

The Mike
05-29-2009, 02:42 PM
The TO's I'm not sure but the Red went up, the Blue was already an SDCC Exclusive at the same time the Blonde when up and the Spooktacular version came up the October following.

onethousandmasks
05-29-2009, 02:46 PM
The TO's I'm not sure but the Red went up, the Blue was already an SDCC Exclusive at the same time the Blonde when up and the Spooktacular version came up the October following.

I see a pattern there.

Buttmunch
05-29-2009, 02:49 PM
How far apart (release time) were the 4 babysitters and the 3 Tactical Operators? I cant remember.

Red/green at Toyfair
Blonde/red announce as SDCC exclusive
Black/blue annouced as real SDCC exclusive, Blonde Red now International exclusive
Blonde/red released as international exclusive
blue/black&white at Spooktacular

so under 9 months for the 4 babysitters

805 was announced, released, then surprise grey version was released a few weeks after the regular was shipped. Then the black version at Spook with the 4th babysitter.

So if we are going to see Rainbow Commanders I'd expect another one at Spook.

onethousandmasks
05-29-2009, 02:56 PM
Red/green at Toyfair
Blonde/red announce as SDCC exclusive
Black/blue annouced as real SDCC exclusive, Blonde Red now International exclusive
Blonde/red released as international exclusive
blue/black&white at Spooktacular

so under 9 months for the 4 babysitters

805 was announced, released, then surprise grey version was released a few weeks after the regular was shipped. Then the black version at Spook with the 4th babysitter.

I was thinking the same thing.

thenammagazine
05-29-2009, 04:34 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

I can't help but think, "too many chiefs, not enough indians." :lol

onethousandmasks
05-29-2009, 04:59 PM
I can't help but think, "too many chiefs, not enough indians." :lol

Yeah, Spirit would be cool. :p

ProgMatinee
05-29-2009, 05:24 PM
imo if they went all dead babysitter on the cobra trooper that would be 100% acceptable and actually cool. Doing that with a main character in which most people only need/want 1 is not.

The Mike
05-29-2009, 09:31 PM

Nope Cobra Commander doesn't tie in. If we get another version the most logical would be a Black variant. That would go with Black and White Friday than anything else. IF we get another variant it'd be there.

thenammagazine
05-30-2009, 11:30 AM
imo if they went all dead babysitter on the cobra trooper that would be 100% acceptable and actually cool.

But they didn't. They chose Cobra Commander instead. :duh :duh :duh

MANDO
05-30-2009, 11:35 AM
I wouldn't mind some Cobra Trooper varaiations! We already got the comic one, kinda coming out. But as far as show exclusives go I wouldn't mind seeing some sensible designs like...

Cobra Officer
Stinger Driver
Glider Pilot (perhaps with a glider :monkey3)

CynGod
05-30-2009, 02:46 PM
so that trooper behind CCC is coming out a well huh?

Khev
05-30-2009, 04:08 PM
I wouldn't mind some Cobra Trooper varaiations! We already got the comic one, kinda coming out. But as far as show exclusives go I wouldn't mind seeing some sensible designs like...

Cobra Officer
Stinger Driver
Glider Pilot (perhaps with a glider :monkey3)

The Stinger driver was my favorite Trooper variation as a kid. I don't know if he'd make too much sense without the Jeep but I'd buy him in a heartbeat!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3619/3326582347_8c182ef5cf.jpghttp://www.yojoe.com/action/84/84images/stinger.jpg

IrishJedi
05-30-2009, 04:18 PM
I'd get the Stringer Driver as well. :lecture

Skiman
05-30-2009, 06:41 PM
Stinger was one of my fav vehicles at the time, I still have the driver though.

EVILFACE
05-30-2009, 07:17 PM
Stinger Driver variant is a must!!

MANDO
05-30-2009, 07:18 PM
:rock :rock :rock

King Darkness
05-30-2009, 07:24 PM
What are you up to Mando :tap

MANDO
05-30-2009, 07:29 PM
I can promise it has nothing to do with any Cobras...that don't live in swamps.

King Darkness
05-30-2009, 07:30 PM
I can promise it has nothing to do with any Cobras...that don't live in swamps.
:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Skiman
05-30-2009, 09:44 PM
Talking about vehicle drivers what about the moccasin driver, Copperhead, always one of my favs as well. I think if done right that could be one sick 1/6 fig.

MANDO
05-30-2009, 09:48 PM
Loved Copperhead as a kid, still do. I only ever had the Python Patrol version though. The Water Moccassin is such a killer vehicle too, '84 was full of great stuff though like the Whale. I'd gather '84 and '85 are my favorite Joe years, just so much good stuff released in those two years alone!

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh
06-01-2009, 03:55 PM
I had the big mobile base called The General

Skiman
06-01-2009, 03:58 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3233/3100541107_dbc8100e59.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3328/3315220440_ebccdffe8c.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HZ7AF0A8B1g/SQgz0llN4HI/AAAAAAAAA34/qQvgjugeCVM/s400/GI+JOE+-+Sting+Raider+1.jpg

This ^^

Silent December
06-22-2009, 12:59 AM
Just a reminder guys, Sideshow will begin to process credit cards today (6-22-09) for Crimson Cobra Commander. Cheers.

The Josh
06-22-2009, 05:38 AM
Yup, extra Con money is already in the ole BA to make sure its covered.

Skiman
06-22-2009, 07:39 AM
Just a reminder guys, Sideshow will begin to process credit cards today (6-22-09) for Crimson Cobra Commander. Cheers.

Is this attendee or non-attendee?

Skiman
06-22-2009, 07:41 AM
edit:

June 22nd:
Processing begins for attendee orders.

July 6th:
Processing begins for non-attendee orders.

July 10th:
All attendee collectors e-mailed invoices between 6/22 and 7/10.

July 17th:
Non-attendee shipping of items begins.

July 22nd:
Wednesday at 6 PM through Sunday at Noon, for pick up of exclusives. Bring invoice & ID.

July 26th:
Any remaining exclusives not picked up by noon will be cancelled/refunded and offered to walk-ups at approximately 1:30PM.