Requesting Cobra Commander Mirror Helmet.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rafaela

Super Freak
Reaction score
I emailed Sideshow today:

Dear Sideshow,

Since you have the Crimson Cobra Commander arriving. Would it be possible to have Cobra Commander with his famous Mirror Helmet? It is after all the most popular version.

Thanks,

cobra_commander.jpg

There's ALOT of us Clammering for this. An accessory pack With his Staff, and his helmet, and possibly his long gloves( or atleast Cuffs Ala Medicom Darth Maul) would be FANTASTIC, and a nice, Easy way to do it.

would have been a FANTASTIC SDCC exclusive too.

Why would Sideshow be bothered delivering us a classic, mirrored Cobra Commander as a cool Exclusive when they could just...

3567228940_54a12c5417_o.jpg

Why would Sideshow be bothered delivering us a classic, mirrored Cobra Commander as a cool Exclusive when they could just...

:bow before its utter awesomeness! :lol Actually, looking at the promo shot, it looks like the centerpiece on that shirt is crooked as all hell too! :lol :duh :duh :duh

The more I go back and read the old comics the more I want to pick up a few red masked Troopers. Release them already SSC! In addition to a silver mask CC of course. :)

Is the trooper with the red face mask in the background going on sale?

I doubt they'd creata a "custom" or a mock-up of sorts just to dcktease us. Hopefully we'll find out soon.

I always loved the masked version better! It's funny, I've seen a shift away fromthe hood in the past couple of years. Back then, the hooded version was the most popular. I think because you could see his pissed off eyes.

I've allways preferred the mirrored dome myself. Somethng about when you look into the face of the terrorist, all you see is your own reflection. I'm sure that's alot deeper than was ever intended, but I liked the kind of symbolism that it could be ANYONE, even someone you know as well as yourself under there, staring back at you.

Anyone out here (there) want to make one?

I've seen all sorts of custom heads, and this one would be ridiculously easy...

Anyone? :D

Back