1/6 Saruman custom project starting to take form...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlindVoyeur

Super Freak
Reaction score
Over the holiday weekend I was able to get the head casting finished which was a challenge but I am very pleased with the results. I have designed and ordered some custom printed silk to use for his robes along with some other materials I have pooled together. Anyway enjoy these early shots of him as he is coming together. Soon the White Wizard walks among us. :D

Thanks,
Ryan

s-wip2.jpg
s-wip3.jpg

s-wip4.jpg

Last edited:
Ryan, you are SO going to make me go broke! :lol :rock

I am SOOOO in for one of these full figures, kits, outfits, painted, unpainted...whatever the case may be, I am IN! Saruman was my MOST wanted 1/6 LOTR figure! Can't wait to display him with Gandalf! :rock :rock :rock

Absolutely stunningly gorgeous. I doubt it would have been better if Sideshow had made it. I absolutely can't wait to see more. :rock

It's such a surprisingly spot on sculpt from GG. All their other stuff is disappointing and off, imo.

Yeah, I believe they did, but all the DiD LotR sculpts were terrible. I don't think they were officially licensed. DiD weren't big on sculpts in those days. They were more known for their costumes, at the time.

Great work BV. I can't pic a fault. That looks perfect.

Back