Greetings from North Texas!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikedanger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just thought i would take a sec to introduce myself...my name is mike(obviously) and i'm a 30 year old toy collector from hurst, texas(right in between dallas and fort worth). i started off with wrestling figures way back in the day and then moved into mcfarlane sportspicks...from there i went into he man(figures, busts and statues) and basically anything else i thought looked cool. i currently have an attic and 2 storage sheds full of toys that i need to weed through. :lol what brought me over here was my discovery of hot toys...my HT collection currently consists of the joker v1, batpod, hellboy and iron man mkIII, and i also have batman, BR joker and two face on order.

on a personal note, i've been married for 9 years this june and i have 2 kids, both girls...sabrina(3) and addyson(1). i enjoy all sports and i am an avid follower of my local teams...cowboys, mavericks, rangers and stars. when i have downtime i like to pop in a movie or read a book(i just started world war z last week..so far so good!)

i work in the family business(aviation) and it's the only job i've ever had...i have never filled out an application or been on an interview. it's sometimes hard working with your mother, father and brother, but we make it work. :)

i look forward to getting to know you guys and checking out your collections!

see you around!

mike

have to chat somewhere since the spawn boards might never come back up... :monkey2

how was the reunion this weekend?

It was actually alot of fun. It was good to see old friends and to honestly laugh at how little they've done with their life. I almost got into a fight, had one of my best friends growing up tell me he's gay, and am in contact with the school superintendent to come talk to the school next year to prove one can become a doctor graduating from this school. Overall, a good day.

that does sound rather exciting...where did you go to HS again?

were you all giddy when he told you he was gay? i'm sure you couldn't get back to the hotel room quick enough... :p

I went to a little, tiny podunk country school up by Gainesville. And no I wasn't giddy when he told me that, we always thought he was gay since the age of 6. But the hotel room was nice though.:D:eek:eek:zzwhip

yup...still good to go. meeting at koba's at 11 and going from there, right? zeus didn't get their HT shipment this week, so i don't have anything on hold there. i was really hoping that they would be in...

Argh, I'm still looking for that HT Mk III at a decent price. I have the Mk II on preorder at White Wizard Toys so will probably contact that guy on here that makes those kickass shelves.

ugh...that sucks.

you want me to bring mine with me on saturday so you can bask in it's awesomeness?

And would you like me to give you a swift kick in the nuts, take yours, and run away laughing hysterically at not only the extreme pain you'll be in but also the small target I was somehow able to hit?

Back