I Heard Freaks Like Free Star Wars stuff...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swabie2424

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is this true? You Freaks like free Star Wars swag? Well then next week is gonna be your week.

My site, www.galacticbinder.com is turning 1, and I'm giving away a lot of Star Wars swag. I mean a LOT of swag. Over 60 items right now (and maybe more coming) worth thousands of dollars. 100% free, free, free... including shipping.

Just fyi... Sideshow has donated a prize. There's no filling out contest entry forms etc. All's you have to do is register for free on the site, and you're entered into every giveaway. Just check back to see if you've won next week. If you add us on Myspace, Twitter, Facebook you get extra entries.

Here's the two links you need for all the info:

Birthday Bash page:
https://www.galacticbinder.com/pgalactic-binder-1-year-birthday-bash.html

Prize List:
https://www.galacticbinder.com/pgalactic-binder-birthday-bash-prizes.html

I wanna give Freaks some free stuff! :D:D:D:D

Swaaagggggggg. Doing my voodoo for that Sideshow Luke. Also following on Twitter.

Thanks for the invite swabie!! And an awesome way to celebrate the one year anniversary! I'm going to check it out right now. :rock

Really cool! I registered last year, I'm hoping for some SW stuff, especially Hoth print. :D

Thats pretty dang cool of you. I was all ready registered and now I am a facebook fan as well. Thanks.

I was one once. For like a year. Then I turned two. Things were never the same.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Happy birthday THX-1182. Glad you guys like all the swag. It's gonna be a blast starting on Monday. :banana

Also, we'll be doing a new Picturebinder contest or two for Mark Ecko hoodies next week... so that will be fun as well. I have a practice one going now so you can get familiar with playing.

Consider this like my mini-version of Spooktacular... just uhm... not as spooky.

I am friends on myspace facebook and twitter. i hope for the blackhole bust or the Tusken raider bust.

hey swab, how do I change my login password on the site?

Back