done

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Im Izatia,and im doing all possible to return what he stold

Let him go to jail and learn a lesson for trying to rip people off, or he'll just do it again and let someone else bail him out then. His mom (or you) shouldn't have to pay for his stupid mistakes.

If you really want to help out those he ripped off, here's how. You already have an active paypal account it would appear. Depost some money into your account from whatever source you can. Then have everyone that got ripped off send you a money request for the amount stolen. All of the victims should know how to do it. If not, all the victims would need to do is log in to their paypal account and navigate to the "Request money" tab and enter the email address you provided that is tied to an active paypal account.

Then whomever on your end can send and return the money that was stolen.

The victims are hesitant to provide you with even more of their personal information, such as their addresses to send the money order to, seeing as how it could possible be used as false proof that you sent them something, which may just be an empty envelope, or that you and your people will may commit additional illegal acts using their personal information.

I don't blame anyone for not trusting what you are offering after everything that has been done so far and to so many people.

if he received the money, shouldnt he have all the addresses to ship out the items that "were being prurchased" ?

Hello Izatia,

I just talked to Paypal's fraud department again (this is the third time) and they told me to NOT give you my address. They said that if your account was used fraudulently, then you should call them at 1-888-221-1161 and they will work with you to get those refund those people defrauded by your 'boyfriend.'

Amen..... I've gotten a STUPID number of emails asking me to consider the "money order" method since they "can't" get into Paypal...... This is beyond pissing me off

I have to agree with all of the guys above. Until Chino gets his "money order" none of us are going to be willing to deal outside of PayPal. Even then, some might not.

dont worry guys shes a jedi :lol

Plus, if someone REALLY wanted to be treated the way that they were treated, if they actually did receive a money order, they could claim they never did and still file through with the paypal fraud charge. But none of the people that were scammed are dishonest lowlifes trying to steal and take from other's hard earned money.

Money order is really not safe at all, for anyone. Paypal is the best bet as there is some traceability and "paperwork" involved.

Plus, if someone REALLY wanted to be treated the way that they were treated, if they actually did receive a money order, they could claim they never did and still file through with the paypal fraud charge. But none of the people that were scammed are dishonest lowlifes trying to steal and take from other's hard earned money.

Money order is really not safe at all, for anyone. Paypal is the best bet as there is some traceability and "paperwork" involved.

Yeah, I'm sticking with Paypal unless Chino and others actually do start getting money orders in mail. I'm one of the idiots that used my bank account instead of my CC so through PayPal is my best bet right now. Some of you can at least count on your CC to come through if the money orders/paypal don't.

If you really want to get us the money and have us not take further legal action, then calling the number 1-888-221-1161 and getting in touch with paypal (explain the situation) and sending us our money that way would be best. We aren't going to give out further information because whether your being genuine or not-we have no proof or reason to trust you- plain and simple

So if that was "your" email, then why didn't you respond to any of the personal emails I sent you??? :confused:

and WTF those "she" have to accounts here???

Well, she is "apparently" calling paypal after I've pleaded that NO ONE wants a money order..... Let's see if "she" can redeem herself FOR ONCE :tap

Well, she is "apparently" calling paypal after I've pleaded that NO ONE wants a money order..... Let's see if "she" can redeem herself FOR ONCE :tap

"she" shouldn't even be getting in this mess!:monkey4

Sending a money order, to those that have been ripped off, is no way to solve this problem. Paypal will still have outstanding disputes open. The best way to help those victims and yourself is, as has been suggested, is to contact paypal and work directly with them.

End result, you get the money to those that are owed it, the disputes are finalised and closed, and you get your paypal account re-instated. The only reason you would need to use a money order is for those that didn't use paypal or a credit card through paypal. Then a money order is probably the way to go, but that isn't for me to decide, that's between you and those that aren't covered by paypal. They would have to contact you.

all of you should have your refunds by now,

Back