• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to buy Darth Maul Sideshow Inclusive.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creighton

Pink Floydian
Reaction score
Im looking for Darth Maul 12 inch figure by Sideshow (Inclusive only):maul. The figure must be in good condition as well as the box..MIB would be ideal. will pay by paypal. us only..thanks

p.s. i wouldnt mind the sith probe droid expansion pack exclusive either! let me know.

Try redplanettoys.com

i remember he had 1 or 2 left of the inclusive. Hope you get it.

ok! I found a Darth Maul..that was easy. You guys rock!

Now Can someone help me out with a sith probe droid set now..I dont want my new darth maul to get lonely.:maul

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I have a sith probe set in my garage.
I can accept your $20 budget for it but only if I can ship it without the box and only within the US through regular parcel post (with delivery conf. of course). I think that's fair, what do you think? Let me know if you agree to those terms before I go through the trouble of finding it amongst a ton of boxes. :)

found one!..mods please remove this thread.:chew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back