Attakus Grievous Pix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BDboystoys said:
looks cool, Attakus are really expenisive arent they? I shouldnt have even looked...:wacky

Price point will be $700 I think. With the minute discount that Attakus offers to dealers and the competetive prices there will be on the SS Grievous durring the initial flood, I would say you will be able to get two SS's for the price of one Attakus. With a pricing vs quality stucture like that and SS's 1/4 in full swing to compete, I just don't see it...................why? Bigger and better quality for half the price.

Jesse

Some people just don't go for the 1/4 scale.
Some people prefer 2 sabers over 4.
Some people would rather have a sculpted cape than the real cloth cape.
Some people have the rest of the collection and want GG to fit in.
Some people don't have a shelf 2.5 feet deep that the SSC puppy is gonna need.

But personally I don't see it either.

Jesseawilson said:
Price point will be $700 I think. With the minute discount that Attakus offers to dealers and the competetive prices there will be on the SS Grievous durring the initial flood, I would say you will be able to get two SS's for the price of one Attakus. With a pricing vs quality stucture like that and SS's 1/4 in full swing to compete, I just don't see it...................why? Bigger and better quality for half the price.

The Attakus price point is $580:

https://www.america.attakus.com/details.php?id=259&debut=0

You'll probably be able to get one in the $400-$450 range once these start being released. A lot of the newer Attakus stuff goes for a significant discount on Ebay.

They should be the same price if you buy the Exclusive Grievous from SS, or buy the Attakus Grievous from Ebay. Many people prefer Attakus for the reasons Dave stated, but this one is Sideshow for me all the way! I love it!:banana

You are correct Jesse that the regular Grievous should be significantly discounted during the initial flood, but the exclusive will generally hold its value.

ok, well "abit" much for me:wacky but sideshows are WAY better imo. I cant wait till the 1/4 scales are in my price range!:D

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Although there are no final product pix to be found on the Attakus website yet, I found this

https://www.kilu-comicfiguren.de/index.php?site=produkt&lang=de&ID=1361
And while we're at it:
Bib Fortuna
https://forum.america.attakus.com/viewtopic.php?t=176
Imperial combat Pilot
https://forum.america.attakus.com/viewtopic.php?t=173

Keep it coming, baby!

BTW, that Grievous pic is the old version. The new base has Grievous's name on it (that's fine, but I hate how it will be inconsistent with the previous pieces) and has some scratches on it (cool).

grievousbase8xh3pm.jpg

elwood49 said:
BTW, that Grievous pic is the old version. The new base has Grievous's name on it (that's fine, but I hate how it will be inconsistent with the previous pieces) and has some scratches on it (cool).

grievousbase8xh3pm.jpg
That Base Is totally Amazing!!! Love It..............The Question is why the Change on that base fron Attakus...... Maybe its there new Trend.........LoVe IT...................:banana

Ugh...I think SideShow's looks 100 times better than the Attakus one. Unfortunetly, I thought GG was a very weak character and I was completely underwhelmed with him in the film so I wouldn't buy either.

Nice touch on the Attakus Grievous base! It's awesome to see Grievous get the respect he deserves by the releases of the Attakus and SS statue's. Both are going to be amazing. I can't wait to get mine. :D

Attakus grievous is more detailled than sideshow but sideshow grievous posture seems like more to the grievous in the movie.
I have access to private board on attakus web site and I can say that attakus is so cool, but I know that some people prefer sideshow grievous posture.
My choice is the attakus because the cape on sideshow is not cool and on the attakus it look so amazing.
£+µ:rolleyes:

Mini-Rock said:
Really? How so?

I agree Mini-Rock, anyone who says that has not seen the Sideshow version in person. You can argue better looking or other subjective things but when it comes to detail you cant compare a statue that has been scuplted to a statue in which almost all the parts are entirely machined and tooled individually.

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
I agree Mini-Rock, anyone who says that has not seen the Sideshow version in person. You can argue better looking or other subjective things but when it comes to detail you cant compare a statue that has been scuplted to a statue in which almost all the parts are entirely machined and tooled individually.

Jesse

Don't understand why we can't compare because sideshow version have polystone, but yes this is not the only one thing in this statue.
I like the vader sideshow and obi wan sideshow that i pre-order but when I compare the both grievous statue I prefer the attakus.
On picture of the grievous's head attakus is most detailled and cape is so beautiful on attakus.
Yes I don't see in person sideshow version because it's too far :D .
I like sideshow stuff and attakus too but when I have to choose I take that I think is the better.
For vader for example I have not to choose so I have the Vader Attakus 2 and I will have the sideshow :D :rolleyes: .
£+µ :cool:

akamonrg said:
Don't understand why we can't compare because sideshow version have polystone, but yes this is not the only one thing in this statue.
I like the vader sideshow and obi wan sideshow that i pre-order but when I compare the both grievous statue I prefer the attakus.
On picture of the grievous's head attakus is most detailled and cape is so beautiful on attakus.
Yes I don't see in person sideshow version because it's too far :D .
I like sideshow stuff and attakus too but when I have to choose I take that I think is the better.
For vader for example I have not to choose so I have the Vader Attakus 2 and I will have the sideshow :D :rolleyes: .
£+µ :cool:

Maybe I should have said "they don't compare" or "there is no comparison". I am not saying you don't like Sideshow or that you shouldn't like the Attakus GG, I think it's pretty nice as well.

You can prefer Attakus for many reasons but I can't see the argument for detail. IMHO Attakus grievous is no where near as detailad as the SS version.

Jesse

Back