Boyfriends of the Buffyverse Contest -Winner(s) posted!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know all of you have to have an extra Oz and Xander to customize. It took Sideshow forever to release Xander, so you know that soldier Xander you want isn't forthcoming anytime soon. So win one in this contest! (Soldier uniform not included). Gotta have another Oz for....oh, you'll think of something.

See the details on the home page.

Darklord Dave said:
I know all of you have to have an extra Oz and Xander to customize. It took Sideshow forever to release Xander, so you know that soldier Xander you want isn't forthcoming anytime soon. So win one in this contest! (Soldier uniform not included). Gotta have another Oz for....oh, you'll think of something.

See the details on the home page.

Extra? These would be a frist for me (Well my Buffy loving wife would get them as a Christmas Gift)

Well, I gave it a shot....:eek:

I've never had much luck when it comes to winning stuff.:banghead

But since I've just now have gotten into Buffy on DVD and I only have ONE Buffy figure to date I thought it wouldn't hurt to try.

Darklord Dave said:
Will post the winners soon - thanks for all the entries! Both of you!
Only two entries in a contest for which the prizes are two of the most beloved characters in all of the Buffyverse? Sheesh.

I guess it's just you and I, Protozaius.

Good luck and welcome to the Hellmouth!

bffybt.jpg

Darklord Dave said:
er, the "both of you" was a joke. I actually had a few entries...
It's a sad commentary on the state of modern communication when you can't believe everything you read on the internet.

So, um, "a few" as in an indefinitely small number of entries?

prmtv.gif

Fingers crossed.....Would love to suprise my wife with an Oz, it may stave off her stalking of seth Green....just a little longer.......:google

I sent in my captions but it's been awhile and I can't even remember
what I put

Back