New Moon sequel to Twilight.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's the first poster
33869.jpg

the first movie was like a chick flick! Me and my mate went to see it and waited to the cinema was empty, so we would'nt be branded gay! Hopefully the second will be better!

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Am I the only one who does not think Kristen Stewart is one bit attractive?

No, you're not. My cousin made me go out with her to get the movie when it came out in DVD at midnight. Then she made me watch it with her. It wasn't too bad, given what it is and its target audience.

These guys are called the Wolfpack.
new_moon_wolfpack_photo-535x381.jpg

Is this going to be another Werewolves vs Vampires movie?

Wolfpack..riight..so, rejects from 300 got together and formed a boy band? or is this some really poor advertisement for Chip n Dales?.

Nothing will top good old Interview With A Vampire, these new teeny bopper vampire movies are lame-o.

BTW, Kristen Stewart is not supposed to be hot! In the book, she's supposed to be a nondescript, average girl, so perfect cast! On the other hand, Edward is supposed to be handsome, not the fugly toad they recruted, but hey, he plays the role to perfection!

So Vampires against Werewolves? Nope! ... though there's clearly a Vampire the Masquerade/Requiem influence!

BTW, Kristen Stewart is not supposed to be hot! In the book, she's supposed to be a nondescript, average girl, so perfect cast! On the other hand, Edward is supposed to be handsome, not the fugly toad they recruted, but hey, he plays the role to perfection!

So Vampires against Werewolves? Nope! ... though there's clearly a Vampire the Masquerade/Requiem influence!

She is hot... I think she has a nice face and build. She just needs more meat on that build... and yeah, Twighlight was a made-for-TV soap with vampires.

I tried watching half of it on youtube and it just was too mediocre for my tastes. :monkey4

She is hot... I think she has a nice face and build. She just needs more meat on that build... and yeah, Twighlight was a made-for-TV soap with vampires.

I tried watching half of it on youtube and it just was too mediocre for my tastes. :monkey4

That's strange. I read the books quite reluctantly at first. I had just finished the Millenium trilogy by Stieg Larson and was looking for another saga. I took that one almost by chance. Now, the books have grown on me, even though I concur with the chick flicks, romantic and sometimes too emotiona criticism that's been made about it. But somehow, despite all this, I enjoyed the saga and for once, the way it was adapted was rather faithfull to the the material...

Oh, and I agree, Kristen Stewart CAN be hot! :D
https://www.purepeople.com/media/kristen-stewart-robert-pattinson-et_m172081

Not the best example of her being "HOT". I was thinking something more along these lines....

kristenstewart.jpg

Now there is the thing....just because a girl can be hot doesn't make her hot. Its the ones that look great even without any makeup and all of that jazz that are truly hot.

Back